Oakleys: Ice Irid Square Wire, Twitch, lenses for Fives

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All the below are guaranteed genuine Oakley, of course. Scroll down the page for the pictures and PM me if you want more, I have plenty. (If you want very high res ones send me your email address since there's a restriction on attachment size on PMs.)

• Oakley Square Wire 2.0s in Silver with Ice Iridium lenses. Model 05-677. Completely cool and a style that looks great on everybody. The frames and lenses are basically immaculate - the left lens has one miniscule pinhead mark if you look very carefully. The earsocks have expanded a little which makes them a tiny bit untidy. You can either trim the ends, or Oakley will send a set to you for free. Also one of the nosepads is missing (again, free from Oakley or usually your optician will pop one in for free too). Will include an Oakley microfibre cleaning pouch. £45 posted.

Oakley Twitch in Brown Smoke frame, Dark Bronze lenses. Model 03-566. Again, fantastic condition, basically immaculate. (A couple of extremely faint marks on the end of the arms if you look carefully.) Larger style so suits larger faces will. Will include an Oakley microfibre cleaning pouch. £38 posted.

A set of lenses for Oakley Fives in Black Iridium, in perfect condition. I bought these to replace the lenses in a pair with slightly damaged frames. In the end I decided that the damaged frame was too fragile to risk putting them in. Pictures to follow...£18 posted.
Oakley Fives, Algae frame (crystal green) frames with Gold Iridium lenses. Currently withheld from sale.

Oakley Sub Zeros, #4 Planet X / Blue Iridium lenses Sold for £75

Oakley Flak Jacket Metallic red frame with VR28 Black iridium lenses Sold for £45

Oakley Straight Line 4.0 RX prescription sunglasses. Sold for £17

Oakley Mumbo, Fingerprint frame with Black iridium Sweep lens. Sold for £65

Oakley XX ('Twenty') midnight blue frame, 24k gold iridium lenses Sold for £40

Oakley Minute frames (no lenses), in dark blue. Sold for £10

Oakley Fours, Rootbeer/Bronze Sold for £35

Oakley C-wires, Platinum frame with Gold iridium lenses. Sold for £35

Oakley Splices Sold for £35

Oakley Fives, Persimmon frame/Persimmon lens. Sold for £37

Another pair of Oakley Fives, Persimmon frame/Persimmon lens. Sold for £35 posted

Maybe more pairs of glasses to follow, watch this space...!

I've got quite a few Oakley sales under my belt and everyone's been very happy so far - please see my feedback thread here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=117404

Attachments

• Fives lenses.jpg
    Fives lenses.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 3,360
  • Twitch.jpg
    Twitch.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 3,349
  • Square Wire 2.0.jpg
    Square Wire 2.0.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 3,349
I'll give the c-wires a go, you have PM.

Top seller btw, had some frogskins off Fatal Swan and couldn't be happier with them.

Back