Ye olde,..Unofficial,Chris king colour swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

marin man

Old School Grand Master
Does anyone have any interest in starting a swap thread for chris king headsets etc,just to change colours :?:

I was thinking of parting out a couple of mine to make up a couple of patriots :cool:
I have a blue one and a black one and a ti grey one
I thought about swapping out the top race of my blue one for a red top,then I would have a patriot,and the recipient would have another one :cool:

Great idea, l just swapped a blue one that l'd had on the mantlepiece as a bike bling ornament, on here for a rasta. l didn't expect much response but the deal was done in a matter of minutes :cool:

Ok cyfa,you start a colour swap thread for poor people and we will stick to the king on this one :p :p

And keep it steel.............erm.........I will have a think about your genorous offer..NO :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Brilliant idea :)
Have a new, never mounted yellow/gold set. Would like to swap against a red one in similar condition.

Cheers,
Ben

Attachments

• CK Gold.jpg
    CK Gold.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 11,576
Great idea, ive got a chocolate/ pewter, not sure what the correct colour is for it :oops: that has seen less than 200 miles, and would like a Rasta in replacement.

Here's hoping :D

Dave

Post up pics with your response where possible..........mainly for eyecandy value but to help people make a decision ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back