moving house clear out resurrection SUPER MEGA REDUCTIONS!!

milko

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I NEED TO CLEAR MY GARAGE BY JAN 15 SO OFFERS ENCOURAGED!!!

CLAUDE BUTLER SPECTRE 17"

This bike was my mum's and is now the gf's. It is almost completely original only changes are saddle, bars, grips and tires. Lovely lugged reynolds frame. Could do with some TLC, new chain and cable inners (which I am happy to throw in) and the decals are tatty but with some elbow grease and time this could be a great bike. XT rear mech, LX front with LX shifters/bake levers.

£100

IMGP0712.jpg

IMGP0713.jpg

2000 MARIN WOLF RIDGE FRAME 18"

disk/rim brake compatible, partially stripped needs pivot kit, with seat post, bb and hollowtech LX crankset £60

IMGP0696.jpg

HOPE BRAKE SET

one calliper seized, post mount front, standard mount rear £30 SOLD

IMGP0702.jpg

IMGP0700.jpg

WHEELS

Mavic X221 rims (rim brake compatible) on Marin ovation hubs, 9 speed block plus Tioga DH 2.1 tires and Hope rotas £50

IMGP0717.jpg

IMGP0720.jpg

IMGP0722.jpg

IMGP0718.jpg

FOX VANILLA R

180mm I2I 50mm stroke, came off Marin wolf ridge
Fair condition £15 posted
main.php

9 SPEED XT REAR MECH
£12 SOLD

LX FRONT MECH
£12 SOLD

LX SHIFTERS
£12 SOLD

IMGP0699.jpg

PLANET X SADDLE

Cromo rails normal scuffs and damage at the back as pictured £6 posted
main.php

PEDALS

DMR V8s bit rough around the edges bearings could probably do with re-packing (might have a set of terror pins to throw in if I can track them down)
£10

Ritchey SPD
£8 SOLD

Wellgo SPD
£6

IMGP0698.jpg

FORKS

Manitou Splice Super forks 1 1/8" disk only (post mounts) 200mm steerer. inc Conix £45 posted SOLD

BARS

24/7 bars 2" rise steel (heavy!) will take a pasting bit tatty paint wise but still good to go
£7

Scott alloy risers (see pics of Claude Butler above) scratched from fitting but un-cut and really only done a couple of miles!
£7

Thorn seatpost 28.6
£5

DSC01543.jpg

DSC01544.jpg

Alloy seatpost clamp 34 and a bit mm
£3

DSC01541.jpg

IMGP0697.jpg

Any questions feel free to PM me. I will update with prices including postage soon and the rest of the pics!

Trying to find what these brakes were, I discovered that the Hope archive of old manuals seems to be under reconstruction as is their whole website.

Anyway, they are Open 2s. Which levers are they? Pro or Sport? And caliper nos?

'Fraid I have decided to stick with the frame and brakes for now :oops: , the forks however are still up for grabs. they really are practically new. Got them from my LBS where they had been removed from a Cannondale, I fitted them to my Marin and then never rode the bike again. Will try to get pics up tomorrow.

Back