Klein&Pinarello frames plus other bits and bobs

CTK

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Klein Rascal Frame 16". Awesome Green/Blue/Yellow paint Linear fade. Good condition apart from some chain damage and a few chips here and there. £200 ONO Free C'dale fatty forks with this

Pinarello Cristallo 16" f&F (24" wheels though!) Columbus lugged frame- tis a thing of beauty! £115 ONO

Syncros quill 1.1/8th 18cm :shock: entire length decent nick £10

Controlstem quill 1" no quill or bolt though 18cm :shock: entire length OK £5 (more sticker for your money)

Brand New 1" Marzocchi Bomber mx Comp- Will swap for 1.1/8th fork of similar quality and condition- or sell for £135

Photos to follow shortly.... + more stuff...

All prices include postage to GB

(Pm with your email and I'll send lots of pics)

Photos Update

:oops: Hahahaha having problems getting photos on the site- they're too big...

Umm will try and sort it out, but until then anyone who wants pics pm me your email and I'll send a couple. (Klein looks good in the pics! :D)

Forgot to say that Marzocchi forks also come with a new Massi headset

It will fit, just ;)
Rascal1.jpg

P20 thanks for uploading the photo...

Pinarello is beautiful photos don't do it justice either.(check out the forks) The best kids bike ever?

Open to offers- will swap Pina for a nice set of retro wheels...

Klein probs on ebay soonish

Cortez could I put dibs on the Klein pending checking geometry details to see if it fits? Thanks, I'll pm you for more pics.

@CTK:

What happend to the upper part of the headtube of the beautiful Klein? It seems that a piece has broken off? Or am I just blind? That would be a shame (both, me being blind and the missing piece of course ;) )
Otherwise, for 295 EUR it's a bargain!

Cheers,
Chris

Attachments

• Rascal1.jpg
    Rascal1.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 2,234
Back