Karma of the day.

barry2017

Old School Grand Master
1 Deore v-brake lever (right)
1 Integrated v-brake/shift lever, 3 speed (left hand). Probably Deore LX
I was supposed to send someone a pair of small toe clips. I found them, so here they are. PM your address again and you can have them (3rd time lucky :oops: ).
1 5 speed Shimano block, used but alright for a while. Matching chain.
2 German made hubs, cheap but reliable (like their current owner), 36 hole.
2 Steel roadster mudguards
2 MTB tyres, plenty of life left but ugly with green centre tread. Badly made Indian tyres, don't go thinking they're Wildgrippers or anything.
1 Union dynamo with front and rear lights in chrome.

Send an SAE for each item, and promise to stick a couple of quid in a collection box when you get them.

One item per Rber, unless there's a compelling reason I should send it all to you.

Please don't send me cash through the post, and I won't accept a Paypal payment; I don't have the time to go to the post office. An SAE makes it easy for me, I can put your item in the envelope, and post them when I take Lucky for our daily constitutional.

If there is no interest by next weekend, they're for the dump.

One Deore V lever for please!
Let me know your address & I'll send the P&P over, top fella!

Think Dead Rats may be very keen on the mudguards too, if I can do a cheeky dib thingy - they could ship together too save you a trip :)

I'll see if I can get hold of him quick!

Thanks very much!
Pete

thanks Pete, I'll pass - I feel I may have messed Chris about with a frame last week a wee bit. :oops: (plus her already sent me a saddle for postage-ish yesterday)

Got a picture of the ugly indian green stripe tyres? (so I can get an idea of tread pattern and such..) ;)

{Dibs pending the pics)

Back