1999 MARIN MOUNT VISION - NOW SOLD

rossp

Retro Newbie
NOW SOLD

Unfortunately the time has come to offload my trusty old Marin, I've got no room to keep it anymore :(

The bike is a 1999 Mount Vision 17.5 inch frame.

It's well used with the type of scratches, scrapes and dents you would expect for an 11 year old bike but it's in pretty good nick.

Most of the original decals have fallen off, I got some new ones for the downtube but other than that it's a bit sparse.

When I bought it I upgraded to XTR shifters and V-Brakes. The shifter indicator windows broke off but the brakes have new pads.

I recently put a new SLX rear mech, WTB Shadow V saddle, Answer Good n Evil grips and it's also got new tyres.

The rest of the groupset is XT (including hubs and SPDs), Mavic rims, original Manitou SX Ti forks (no original decals), original Fox rear shock (can't remember what type, it was rebuilt a few years ago and doesn't have the sticker on it anymore), original Marin Ovation seat pin, Answer Alumilite riser bars, Icon stem, FSA headset, nice Salsa Flip Off seat QR as well.

The bike still rides really well, it could do with a new cassette and chain if it is going to be ridden hard.

It's a great MTB with good quality kit and I've still got the receipt!

I'd like £250 for it. I'd prefer it to be collected from South London but if you'd like to arrange a courier to pick it up (I can supply a box for it) that's cool too.

If you have any questions just drop me a message. (I'm away for a few days so might not reply until w/c 26th July)

Cheers,

Ross

NOW SOLD

Attachments

• Marin 3.jpg
    Marin 3.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3,502
  • Marin 2.jpg
    Marin 2.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 3,502
  • Marin 1.jpg
    Marin 1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 3,502
You'll need to post a price Bud, or your ad will be locked by the administrators. If you don't know what to ask try a post in the " how much is my bike worth?" thread

regards, devonpaul

:shock: Freakin' bargain :shock:

Don't suppose you'd care to post it as I'm a little too far to pick up.

Then again.............................

Back