End of build sale

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Time to sell off the extra bits & bobs Ive not used on my last build and raise some cash for the next one (Dose it ever end :roll: )
All prices are posted to the UK, Please leave a message here and then send me a Pm, Thanks kaya

First up is a nos pair of X Lite ski type enduro bar ends, only marks on them from being in packaging £20 posted. Sold

Next is a silver hope q/r in 28.6 clamp size, I bought this off here and it's in as new condition. I think I payed £10 posted so that's what I would like in return please. Sold :cool:

Also I have a pair of red Acor brake boosters in excellent condition, With all the mounting hardware. Again I think I bought them off here and paid about £10 posted for the pair so would like the same in return. SOLD :cool:

And last but not least what everyone needs :LOL: A pair of Red Fire Caps :shock: These are new in packet with batteries and I would like £6 posted.

IMG_2552.jpg

Payments by paypal or bank transfer, Collection welcome and thanks for looking. kaya

hope

Yes still have the hope seat qr, It's in very good condition I don't think its been used. I bought it off here without checking the size :roll:

Re: hope

kaya":2himwh46 said:
I bought it off here without checking the size :roll:

ok thanks. i don't want to make the same mistake. :)

i have a frame on the way - would you mind holding on to this until it arrives? (frame is a reynolds steel so i suspect it will be a proper fit)

Re: hope

xced":38nq0sxi said:
kaya":38nq0sxi said:
I bought it off here without checking the size :roll:

ok thanks. i don't want to make the same mistake. :)

i have a frame on the way - would you mind holding on to this until it arrives? (frame is a reynolds steel so i suspect it will be a proper fit)

Yep no problem, let me know if its right as soon as you can please.
Thanks kaya

Back