Blue 18"Zaskar , Middleburn , Hadley , XT ,Now splitti

Mattythemod

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Its with great sadness that i have to sell this on but needs must ...Its a 1996 Ink Blue Zaskar in 18 " , GT only sold these in 95/96 and to find one in this condition that has not been trashed or abused is pretty rare imho ....the frame has lost none of its original shine and has NO gourges , big scratchs , cracks or chainsuck .

I would like to sell this as a whole bike but realize i might have to end up parting this out .

I have put on a couple of pics here but heaps more can be found here on my photobucket ...

Mostly all the parts are NOS and are in stunning condition ..Wheels are GT Hadley hubs in Red laced to NOS Sun o lite rims with double butted spokes , Red nipples and handbuilt by Retrobikes very own Cannondale King ...

Rigid forks have recently been re finshed and re deacaled and yes these are the real GT Cr-Mo forks with GT stamped on the drop outs ...

Drivetrain is all XT apart from the Middleburn RS2 chainset that looks like new ....XT V brakes take care of stopping dutys .

Bars are GT own make linked with a Kore Stem and a WTB headset and its finished off with a Titec Beserker Saddle .

, spec sheet lised below ...

Frame: 1996 GT Zaskar Ink Blue £199

Fork: Gt Cr-mo £45

Headset: Wtb £20
Stem: Kore SOLD
Handlebar: Gt SOLD/color]
Grips: GT
Brakes: Shimano m739 v brakes SOLDfront n rear
Brake Pads: Shimano Cartridge
Brake Cables: Clarks
Brake Levers: Shimano XT Levers SOLD
Shifters: Shimano XT Pods SOLD
Front Derailleur: Shimano XT 739 SOLD/color]
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 739 [color=redSOLD[/color]
Cassette: HG70 8 speed £30
Chainset Middleburn Rs2 , middleburn outer ring , XTR middle , Shimano granny SOLD
Bottom Bracket: Shimano un54 £15
Pedals: Shimano LX SPD £25
Rims: Sun Lite O NOS
Hubs: Red GT Hadley hubs
Nipples: Red nipples
Spokes: Double butted Wheel set SOLD
Tyres: WTB Velociraptor £20

Many more pics can be found here in my album

http://s372.photobucket.com/albums/oo167/bennyashurst/

you forgot to add that each spoke is a DT-swiss bd spoke and has a little brass spoke washer behind each making them a very flush fit and a very tight and well balanced wheels ;)

and isn't the freehub body titanium as well :?:

Back