Free Onza HO rear brake, new but damaged

David Gibson

Senior Retro Guru
I bought these about 3 years ago on ebay and didn't really inspect them until some time had gone by; I then noticed that there was a crack on the left bolt hole (the pink triangle points out where). Anybody can have these, you just have to pay for shipping. I figured that somebody out there probably has a similar crack on a set of their own Onza brakes and could use the good side as a replacement. I live in the states, so if you live in the UK or Australia or somewhere else you'll have to send the shipping fee through Paypal because I don't know how else to convert the currency.

Attachments

• IM000258.JPG
    IM000258.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 843
I'll take this off your hands if you still have it.
PM me your details and i'll sort a paypal payment out

thanks iain

damn I wish I saw this earlier, it is a very common apparantly from what I heard on mtbr. I just posted this last week as I had a crack in mine ( mind you in a different place ) I f you are going to part out the brake in parts I would love the top part on the rear drive side brake )

Attachments

• CIMG0005.jpg
    CIMG0005.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 782
  • CIMG0001.jpg
    CIMG0001.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 782
onza brakes

Sorry you didn't see this earlier, I already promised the whole shebang to elma. Who knows, maybe he doesn't need the everything on the rear set that I'm sending him.

Back