Steel and titanium frames

cyb

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Here we are, up for some great items ;)
Please note, prices are in Euros

Frames
Titus Hcr, medium size, beautiful used titanium frame for VB (with a very nice wishbone) with a Chris King black headset - euro 450

Scapin Pro Race VRX, NOS!, medium, never ridded, for canti's, without headset and fork (1 & 1/:cool: - euro 175

Specialized S-works Steel 1993, must check the size, NOS, with an ultegra (nos) headset and its steel fork, grey, some minor chips from storage, euro 220

Klein Rascal frame, stipped to the bare aluminum, have a crack at the top of the seattube, repaired, new BB cartdrige fitted but never ridden - 50 euro

Not sure about its fate but I could have a:
Merlin Xlm, 17,5 ctc, for cantis, with a stunning CK rasta headset

Complete bikes:
1992 Specialized S-Works Steel - full M900 and all of the original Specy accessories (Nitto-spec seatpost, spec saddle-stem-bar-qr) euro 750

1992 Cinelli the Machine - full M900 with a 46cm drop (follow the link at the bottom of the post to see more images) euro 600

If you need some pictures, hurry up, I'll be at home next week.

More components to go (Race Face, Coda, M900, XT, Kooka and maybe a Grafton)

Please, paypal gift or bank transfer :)
Shipping costs to Europe must be checked, expecially for a full bike
Post your interest here and then PM me :)

of course, I'm open to discuss the price of any item

cyb

SOLD items
. ringlè twisters in very good conditions, some minor scuffs, used once or twice since had them.
Would like what I've paid: 50 gbp

. ringlé moby, 27,0 mm, good conditions. Some few marks near limit line ad showed in pictures
Would like 40 gbp

. KCNC extralight brake levers, one_bike_worth_front_and_rear, for v-brakes. In really perfect working condition, but has some fading on levers blades. With gold and purple finish bolts. I just don't like the feelings :D
Sorry for blurring on photos that's better I just could do with my cameraphone :D
Yours for £. 44

. A really perfect, beautiful complete (front and rear, levers and brakes) set of Machinetech Zeroflex v-brakes.
You'll buy: two levers, two pair of brakes (for front and rear), cable routing_circular_thing and cylindric end for your brake cable, plus a pair of pivot bolts, everything you see on pictures, there's no pads
Would like £. 125 for the complete set

. Karma part: xtr m900 front mech, 28,8, bottom pull. Cage broken and rust on it.
May be used as . . . don't know what :D
Just postages to you

. XTR m900 rear mech, in really good working order.
You need two screw for adjustment (top and low). Everything else is really good.
Some scartches.

. XTR m900 sti units, really good working order, shifters would need just a cleaning. They miss rubber hood.
£. 38

. Great condition Suntour brake levers
€. 30

.XT M737 hubs, 32h, in really good conditions, bought used but never used so i must let them go :)
€. 35

. Great condition thumb shifters, seven speed version (don't really know if they have 8th click).
€. 40 for thumbs

. XC Comp MD cranks, 170mm, compact bcd.
Good conditions, have ringbolts and washer but no rings.
Pedals threads are in good conditions.
Non drive side, some marks due to getting it off with threads gone
BB threads are gone (see pics)
€. 30

. 1993 Suntour XC pro rear mech, in very good conditions.
£. 30

. ringlé zooka, 1 & 1/8, good conditions, took it as used item but never monted on my bikes, a small mark on the left side.
€. 35

. XTR m900 front mech, bottom pull, 28,6, in goor working order.
You need all the bolts (sorry)
Some scratches on the back.
€. 17

. Suntour 7 speed rear cassette, in very good conditions, very very little marks, 13-30.
€. 18
I'ìll throw in some spare rings from a powerflo cassette

. XTR M900 sti units. In very good conditions, clena and ready to race.
€. 60

. KCNC VB1 (modern), in really beautiful condition. Bought last year from the web but used once. I prefer Avid Black Ops.
Little fading on internal brakes face and very little fading on the blades.
Come into their original package, with everything but noodles, as pictured.
€. 195

. Both, front and rear XTR M900 hubs, 32 holes, just serviced. In very good condition
€. 60

. Dean titanium bar, some marks and "Dean" logo faded, 560mm
€. 40

. Syncros seatpost, 27,2 x 225 (?), but cutdown to 185mm
some marks, great if you need a short sized one or for spare
€. 15

. M901 1&1/8 headset, good condition, just some tool mark, *there's no race crown*, sorry
€. 20

. Flite Evolution 3, carbon saddle and Ti rails. Little (very little) marks on the rear side (emphatized by light in that pics)
€. 75

. Ringlé Moby Deuce, red, 26,8, 350mm, in really beautiful and unmarked condition, as new.
€. 65

. XTR M950 v-brakes, without noodles, bolts and pads. In very good conditions. Just some play (as usual on this brakes)
€. 35

. XT M760, modern ones. In very good conditions, just some dirt on them.
€. 25

. Shimano Biopace 28-38-48 steel rings in black. 110 bcd. Good shape and lot of life (they're steel :) )
€. 19

Here is a couple of pics about lenght :)
Moby seems to be 350mm, zooka 130mm

[image removed, item sold...]

cyb

Back