Ok, I am sure I may regret this but need some cash
I am selling my 1992 NOS build 17" Raleigh Dynatech MT4 Titanium custom build. Its a 1992 and the build is period correct
All parts were sourced New Old Stock which was very expensive!
Here is the spec list.. every component is immaculate.
I only rode this a few times in good weather, no marks or scratches.
Only weighs 22.5 lbs!
Component costs in brackets.
- Dyna Tech MT4 frame and fork set - disco Black and champagne totally unmarked 
- Front: Suntour XC Pro hub/Campag Alpha XL rim/DT Revolution spokes. Rear: Shimano XT M732 hub/Campag Alpha XL rim/ DT Revolution spokes [300 inc build costs]
- Control Tech Ti 
- Ritchey Quad WCS 1.9 
- Conti Supersonic [ok these are modern] 
- Shimano XT 1-1/8th threaded 
- Shimano UN52 
- Shimano XT M730 [24,36,46] [120. rings cost 65!]
- Shimano XT HG 70 7sp 12/28 
- Shimano XT thumb shifters [7sp] 
- Shimano HG70 
- Shinano XT M735 
- Shimano XT M732 with Dura Ace aluminium jockeys 
- Suntour XC Pro or Roox[you chose] 
- Suntour XC pro levers and canti's[Champagne] 
- Selle Italia Flite Ti 
- Syncros quill hinged 140mm/0 degree 
- Syncros Hang Dawg 
- Shimano XT M737 
- Titec titanium 
- X Lite Ski 
- lots of Titanium bolts mostly Venhill or X-Lite! 
Price is 950 pounds [collection prefered] Cost me 1400 to build! check what I paid for each item in brackets in spec list... no I am not splitting.
NOW REDUCED TO 850.00 pounds.
Plese PM your email address if you would like hi resolution pics.