Thanks to my mate Lid getting my father a new bike, his vintage 1990 NISHIKI BUSHWHACKER is up for grabs. It's actually my 1st mountain bike that my dad inherited when I got a 1992 Cannondale M700. The bike has been updated since with Deore XT M737 components but I've got most of the original parts in storage.
Here's what I have to offer:
- Nishiki Bushwhacker frame, 21" with 570mm toptube, Tange DB CrMo, Made in Japan
- Tange CrMo fork
- Deore LX M550 BB
- Deore LX M550 crankset with Biospace (oh so lovely
) rings 48/38/28
- Deore LX M550 pedals
- Deore LX M550 FD
- Deore LX M550 RD
- Deore LX M060 STI brake/shift levers
- Original seat post binder & wheel QRs
- Sakae TCO post
- Vetta Gel seat (not original, it's from the Cannondale mentioned above)
- Original handlebar
- Original 1" headset
- Original Zefal mud guards (yes, they came with the bike!)
So basically it would be missing the wheels (Deore LX M550 with wide black Araya rims and silver spokes), brakes (Deore LX M550), stem (1" 135mm black with a roller wheel for cable) and grips. I can give you the current Kalloy adj. stem and Haro grips if you wish though...
- I also might have original Panaracer tires somewhere...
I don't know what to ask for this so good offers are taken. The bike is in very good condition as my father has taken very good care of it. It has not ridden during winter at all and only on tarmac & gravel (so no mountain biking with the bike at all).
The shipping costs something like 50 euros inside Europe...