odds n sods

chrissy h

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
here follows what is prob the worst worded, most boring for sale ad currently on here - but im here for your entertainment :D

1st off does anyone need a front mech ? rather than me tell you what i think it is and get it wrong i'll just post a pic or 2 :LOL:

Picture331-2.jpg

Picture330-1.jpg

comes complete with its shifter an cable - as removed.....

Picture332-1.jpg

Picture333.jpg

35mm clamp size (as best i could measure it with some string and a mouldy conker) all used and complete with scuffs n scrapes, how does £12 posted sound ?

and who needs a seat post ?? come on now, dont be shy :D

Picture339.jpg

Picture337.jpg

the black bit is approx 330mm long and its like everything else i have - used, scuffed n scratched...... but sound, how bout 6 quid posted ? - PROV SOLD

next we have the brakes from my old thread, sorry to those that showed interest last time, my pm's got muddled up so im not 100% sure on the fairest way of doing this so i reckon 1st one to post dibs on here gets em,

van006-1.jpg

van008-1.jpg

van010-1.jpg

not including the removed bracket in the pic below, unless i chop the frame up as its (i think) a trek fitment
van-1.jpg

as you can see, all are scuffed and 'used' - i see a pattern forming here :LOL:
both rotors are inc (160mm) but i cant find the little rotor bolts, £10 + post

anyone want a little seat project ??

Picture334.jpg

Picture335-1.jpg

Picture336-1.jpg

yup - its horrid :LOL:
but it could be saved, the local car trimmer said he'd re-foam and cover it with an off cut of leather for 20quid - but i picked up another instead !! the shell is good so with a little paint sploshed over the rails it could be a winner...... free if you wanna pay the postage

and lastly for now, my old trek frame,
and guess what ?
yeap its scuffed and scrapped and looks tatty but it has no cracks - its just far too big for me at 21"
van002-1.jpg

van001-1.jpg

now without seat post - see up there ^^^^..........how about a fiver plus postage ?? failing that its going to be chopped up as iv had my eye on the top tube to use as a lever bar :LOL: - PROV SOLD

please post any dibs here 1st to avoid futher confusion (on my part !!) will swap any of the above tat.....er...... i mean quaility used goods for a rear mech (pls see my wanted thread) or a 24" or 26" mtb tyre

i thank you all :D

can you tell me what the little disc adaptor thing is for ? whats the distance between the mounting holds in mm please :D

if it's 48mm at one side and 51mm between the other then i'll take the brakes :D :D :D :D

i have tyres i could swap them for too ;)

big.eck":3nd2ypzs said:
can you tell me what the little disc adaptor thing is for ? whats the distance between the mounting holds in mm please :D

if it's 48mm at one side and 51mm between the other then i'll take the brakes :D :D :D :D

i have tyres i could swap them for too ;)

your asking me :LOL: :LOL:

its 51mm on the caliper side but more like 44/45mm on the 'frame' side

if no-one wants the frame tonight then you can have the bracket with them as iv been told to 'tidy my shite up' thats currently scattered all around the yard :D

A fiver for that frame??? Seriously????

If so, I should be able to collect.... ;) it'll work out cheaper than te postage anyway ;)

GT-Steve":pfrk4on5 said:
A fiver for that frame??? Seriously????

If so, I should be able to collect.... ;) it'll work out cheaper than te postage anyway ;)

indeed - or a tenner if you want the seat post with it ??

i just need to regain some harmony in the house of junk so i need it gone, collections cool with me, i can be about almost any time with a spot of notice :)

Back