Parting out: 1994 Cannondale M600 - Only Wildgrippers remain

mfh126

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
With a new special project ready to be built, I need to make some room and borrow some parts. :cool:

1994 Cannondale M600 frameset. Cannondale defines it as a 20" frame, but because this model has a sloping top tube (every other model for '94, besides the Beast of the East, has a level top tube), it's actually only 18.4" C-T, with an effective top tube length of 23.25. The frame has a raw satin finish and fresh decals from gil_m. Choose between black or silver 1 1/4" threadless Pepperoni forks. I'll also include the new 1 1/4" Aheadset and 31.8 seatpost clamp. Asking $140 which is what I paid for the frameset without the decals and headset.

I'll throw in the rare 1 1/4 Kore Elite stem for an extra $20, or buy it separately for $40. If you also want the black HyperLites, I'll throw them in for an extra $20 (they're absolutely spotless and uncut) or take them separately for $45. I have two front kevlar Wildgrippers on it now that I'll throw in for another $10 (the tread is a bit cracked, but otherwise almost new), separately for $20 for the pair. ;)

Full details here: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=91323

Brakes, levers, seatpost, cranks, and wheels aren't for sale. :cry:

Attachments

• Complete 7.jpg
    Complete 7.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,084
  • Complete 6.jpg
    Complete 6.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 2,084
  • DC 1.jpg
    DC 1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2,084
  • Frame w decals.jpg
    Frame w decals.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2,084
By 'eck lad, she's a beauty - I was ogling your build thread not long back ;)

I had exactly the same frame until some scumbag nicked it out of my van :evil: fantastic bit of kit.

Much as I'd love this I've got too much on the go & not enough money (not to mention postage to the UK), but I'd say that's a really good price for some lucky soul :cool:

um, bump? :LOL:

paddlingpool":3p2tjy2n said:
Hi, how much would postage to the uk be?

Great question. I should've included that info with the original post. :)

The actual shipping cost is based on weight. I haven't boxed up the frameset yet, so I don't have the final package weight, but assuming it's a 10 pound package, shipping would be $54 for USPS Priority International which includes tracking and free insurance coverage for up to $91.83.

very interested in the frame, but I don't need the fork. Willing to split it up?

Thanks

Orion":1atyhd4x said:
very interested in the frame, but I don't need the fork. Willing to split it up?

Thanks

I was really hoping to sell the frame, forks, and headset together, but I'll consider selling the frame alone. I'll send you a PM.

mfh126":3r5wcdg3 said:
Great question. I should've included that info with the original post. :)

The actual shipping cost is based on weight. I haven't boxed up the frameset yet, so I don't have the final package weight, but assuming it's a 10 pound package, shipping would be $54 for USPS Priority International which includes tracking and free insurance coverage for up to $91.83.

Thanks for that, it's a little more than I anticipated.

Is the Kore Elite stem Ahead? If so I would definitely be interested if you could ship to the UK for $40 all in?

Also possibly interested in the headset if its 1 1/4 ahead and you're willing to split of course?

Sure, I hadn't considered shipping in my prices for the parts, but I'll let the Kore stem go for $40 including shipping. The Hyperlites are priced without shipping.

As for the headset, it is 1 1/4 and you can have dibs on it if I end up completely splitting the frameset. I would like $25 plus shipping for it. If you bundle with the Kore, the additional shipping cost should be minimal.

I'm waiting for responses to a few PMs and then I'll make a decision whether or not to split.

Thanks.

Back