Retrobike Jerseys **IN STOCK & UPDATED**

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have stock of the following retrobike jerseys available for immediate dispatch.

Road SS S
Road SS M x2
Road LS M
Road SS XL

Freeride SS M x2
Freeride SS L

Pictures of the two styles, road and freeride along with a size chart can be found on this thread here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10545

Current prices are as follows

UK posted £36
Europe posted £38
Worldwide posted £39

If you wish to buy one of these jerseys please paypal the cash to admin@retrobike.co.uk or PM me for other payment methods. Unfortunately I can't reserve a shirt for you until payment has been confirmed.

Jerseys

Hi John,
would like to have a Retrobike Jersey sent, is it ok to pay by cheque; not geared up for this modern paypal malarky yet!

Cheers, Tim

Re: Jerseys

justbackdated":3cc728rd said:
Hi John,
would like to have a Retrobike Jersey sent, is it ok to pay by cheque; not geared up for this modern paypal malarky yet!

Cheers, Tim

No problem paying by cheque. You have PM.

justbackdated, money recieved, jersey in the post today :D

Fat Mike":2xlc0uv9 said:
No XXL? :cry:

None ordered. If you definitely want one PM me and I'll see if I can tag one onto the current order.

REKIBorter":1m8ufs8k said:
Is it too late to place an order?

If you want something from this list, no problems. Have a few reserved already but everything listed is still available. PM me soon if you want one though.

Something that isn't in the list then I'm afraid it is too late. Will be doing another order once these have sold later in the year.

New jersey in stock, most have already been sold or 'dibbed'. Will update the list tomorrow with what's still up for grabs. Remember BE QUICK!

Back