FS: Brakes, Chainrings, Shoes and a mech. PRICE DROP

teadrinker

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I've got the below parts up for grabs. As always I will happily listen to offers on everything. The prices aren't set in stone so if you are interested we can talk, the worst I can say is thanks but no thanks.

Hayes Stroker Trail Discs, new in October last year, hardly used. No wet muddy rides so the pads are still ok. They've come of a 20" bike so nice long hoses, I think the rear is 1500m. Everything is included, 6 bolt and rotors all in good condition. Small sign of wear on the caliper of one, but not really visible when on the bike. They're post mount but include IS adaptors. 160 rotors F & R. cost £150, Graphite Grey, selling for £90. Now £80.

Middleburn Chainring set, 5 arm, not compact, 46,36,26 in a fetching blue, still life left in them, especially the granny ring. £20 posted for the 3. Now £10.

Shimano M122 Shoe, UK 11 (Euro 47) Been used about 4 times, no scratches or tears, 1 off road ride. I paid £70 for them and cheapest I can see them for is £55. So I think £40 posted is fair? Now £30.

Shimano SLX M662, long cage rear mech. Lovely condition. This has hardly been used so lots of life left in her. Less than 100 miles. £25 posted. Now £20

Pics here
http://s307.photobucket.com/albums/nn30 ... or%20sale/

Back