Specialized m2 frame!!

kaos

Retro Guru
Hi guys!

I have to many projects these days, so i decided to get rid of a Specialized m2 frame....for FREE!

I want to give this frame to someone that want to restore this aluminium beauty. It's in good shape, no dents or anything, but she need a good paint job. The colour is purple, still with the Specialized logo.
I think the size is 20".
1" headtube.
I think the model is 92/93 but i'm not shure.

I dont have any pics right now, and i dont know for shure if i can get some.

And offcourse, the "buyer" pays for the shipment from Norway.

Thanks,
Martin

have been looking for an old spesh to do, but was ideally after one with a 1 1/8" headset, as I am having problems getting some forks for my SS project with 1" head..

would be interested to see pics when you get them.. just had my FSR powder coated white, and it came up very well, could do the same with this..

crusty jim":17w0vi76 said:
have been looking for an old spesh to do, but was ideally after one with a 1 1/8" headset, as I am having problems getting some forks for my SS project with 1" head..

would be interested to see pics when you get them.. just had my FSR powder coated white, and it came up very well, could do the same with this..

I think it's possible to buy new tange 1" steel forks.

I will try to get some pics soon! And maybe i can find a fork for you.

OOoh, that'd be nice!
I've even got a spare 26.8 post...
Nice red respray... :D
Shame i've got too many projects as well.
:(

Damn, is my size and I'm still pining for my steel Stumpjumper I had to abandon in Pakistan.

I shouldn't ask, really I shouldn't, but how much do you think shipping would be to the UK as I'm very sorely tempted.

Cheers

Ed

ededwards":1g0fj0ql said:
Damn, is my size and I'm still pining for my steel Stumpjumper I had to abandon in Pakistan.

I shouldn't ask, really I shouldn't, but how much do you think shipping would be to the UK as I'm very sorely tempted.

Cheers

Ed

I have no idea about how much the shipping cost will be, but i will try to find out.

Maybe i will include an original tange steel fork and an atac stem....still for free.

Well, I woke up this morning planning a build so not sure why I even asked about shipping cost - I'll take it please if still available!

And if there is the fork and stem as well that would be fantastic - I was wondering on a fork (Switchblade? RC30?)

Have PM'd you

Back