AVID JUICY CARBON DISCS SUPERLIGHT WHEELS 4 spinergy rear

marin man

Old School Grand Master
This has to be the deal of the decade :!: :!: I want to swap my avid juicy carbon disc brakes and my mavic 819 tubeless disc wheels with ringle dirty flea hubs and 24 dt swiss butted black spokes
for a spinergy rev x rear (must be good condition) and some xtr m952/m960 v brakes and levers.(and maybe a small cash adjustment in my favour)

If you want to see the goods just look in readers rides 98> klein attitude now nearly 18lbs and you can see it all there.These trick pieces of kit were all new when I got them and virtually unmarked.cost me nearly 800 english pounds!!!!!

Again all I need is a spinergy rev x rear as I already have a front and some xtr v brakes and levers.Cheers.

P.S.I may send abroad with insurance at your cost.

I forgot;I have two sets of 160mm discs that I can throw in for the lucky swapper.Cheers again.

If you were to accept cash for the wheels, how many piggy banks would I need to raid?

I will have a think but I really need a spinergy rev x rear for the pair as I will not be able to use my klein if I sell the wheels.I am pondering :idea: :idea:

Back