wadsy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I've 'ummed and arrhhed' about this for a while. If I could I would keep it, as it is (IMHO) a real beaut ;) and I'd built it with the intention of keeping it as I had one back in the 90's :?

However funds needed :roll:

A few pics...

Build thread for more pics...
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Prices include p+p (UK) If you require signed for or recorded service let me know. Paypal 'gift' or bank transfer.

XT M738 Front mech 31.8 NOS!...£22

XT M738 Short cage Rear mech with red alloy bolt...£25 - I believe I have the standard bolt if preferred.

HG50 8spd Cassette...£15

Red Salsa Ti Skewers, as new....£50

Red Salsa Seatpost binder clamp 31.8/32mm, as new £15

Wheelset; Hope Ti (red) WTB rims - lovely :) ...£150 - SOLD
Control Tech Silver 27.0 330mm Seatpost...£35 - SOLD
Control Tech Stem 1 1/8" 90mm, was NOS...£45 - SOLD
Diamond Back Racing Axis Team Titanium Frame (medium) 18" centre to centre, 19" centre to top 22.5" top-tube centre to centre. In excellent condition with new decals...£385 ono - SOLD
Bontrager / Titec Titanium Handlebars, approx 560mm...£45 - SOLD
X-Lite bar-end plugs (red)...£15 - SOLD
Canti Brace (rare!) for RC36 forks, NOS, fitted only. £35 - SOLD
Real Brake levers (canti or V)...£45 - SOLD
Ritchey Logic Cantis with red Koolstop pads...£25 - SOLD
IRC Mythos K 'rust wall' 2.1 tyres Front and rear pair NOS, but slight cracking on rear, still fine to ride on though...£25 - SOLD

These parts are not available ;)

XTR Rear mech
XTR Cassette
CBR Chainset
White Ti BB
HO Ti Pedals
Red King Aheadset
Flite Ti saddle

Any questions please ask :)

Cheers

Wadsy, you have some beautiful bikes, if only I wasn't skint and there is no chance with our second baby on the way!

Trevor.

I used to drool over these in the Diamond Back catalogue when I had lowly Curacao in black with red splatter as a 14 year old :)
I would love to buy the bike but I think I need to finish the ones I have first so....dibs on the cassette and control tech seat post and stem if you decide to break.

ishaw":399estba said:
Hi, very interested in the rc36 canti mount. Any chance of a pic please?
Thanks
Ian

Ian
Have you looked at the link to the build thread? there should be a pic on there ;) Let me know if not.

Cheers

Thorpie":3w1hnxxa said:
Wadsy, you have some beautiful bikes, if only I wasn't skint and there is no chance with our second baby on the way!

Trevor.

Very nice of you to say so Trevor - cheers :)

Tons of pics of the canti brace - should have looked further than page 1. Just got some carbon braces for mine, but could I have second 'dibs' if the first one passes.

Thanks

Ian

ishaw":gk5rfj8k said:
Tons of pics of the canti brace - should have looked further than page 1. Just got some carbon braces for mine, but could I have second 'dibs' if the first one passes.
Thanks
Ian

No problem ;) - sure you can

Cheers

Back