Signed Mint Sauce calendars swap or £25ono - frame SOLD!!

IDB1

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Ok.. the target audience for the swap is quite limited I think but I'll give it a go anyway..

Signed Mint Sauce calendars.. 5 of 'em
02042010733.jpg

02042010736.jpg

02042010737.jpg

02042010738.jpg

02042010739.jpg

All in good condition (not 'mint' (sic) but not ripped up either.. will happily provide closer pics of edges and corners and go through each one page by page to check for damage)

I need another pair of bouncy forks.. Bombers (Z1 or Z2 I suppose) would be nice (am willing to consider including a signed The Eternal Reek of Damp Wool for the right deal)..

Or p'raps some nice V's (to go on the Voodoo)..

Or WHY??

Could be tempted by cold, hard, cash . . .£25 each

And a little bit of karma-ish.. would just want the cost incurred to post this.. £15??

GT Outpost with GT stem SOLD!!

If nobody rescues it, I'll take it to the tip (or practice some spraying)

do you have the 1998 one (i think)? with mint riding an Pace RC500, being supported by a crane?

I have a bikes worth of XT V's I could offer in exchange. also all sorts of other bits I may be willing to swap.

Ahh jan 1998 ...thats the one! I must have this to go with my RC500. Very keen to come to a deal :)

Just what's in the pics fella. . . sorry .. if I stumble across another one I'll post it up (I did think I had 6, not 5.. but also thought that I'd got pics of all of them.. so am a tad confused :? )

Any idea what kind of steel them there yella tubes be made from please mista? Wondered how long them might be as well?

Thanking you kindly good sir.

elPedro666":2nksk5i6 said:
Any idea what kind of steel them there yella tubes be made from please mista? Wondered how long them might be as well?

Thanking you kindly good sir.
Roight. . .

It says, on a sticker-oo . . Main Tubes 4130 crmo

Sizewise, from centre off bb hole to top of seat tube 20" and the top tube is 21" (measured it in between the head tube and seat tube - dunno whether that's right)...

Once everyone's awake, I can get a rough idea of weight if you want. .

Back