F/S.. Orange Clockwork

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
PICT2025.jpg

Decided due to not being able to ride much this year due to illness that this is just going to hang in the workshop and not ridden as it should be, so I'm offering this beautiful bike up for sale,, :)

Brief Spec is :

Frame 92 Orange Clockwork
Fork 1" Pace 35's MXCD version, mint condition
Headset 1" Ritchey Logic

Seatpost USE Ti
Saddle Selle italia..

Stem Ritchey forcelite
Bars USE + USE bar ends
Brakeset Ritchey Logic Cantilever + Avid SD levers
Shifters XT 732/5 Thumbshifters , mint condition
Cables Jagwire/goodrich
Front Mech XT M732/5
Rear Mech XT M735

Chainset (different to picture) Ritchey Logic, with intact logos
Pedals Shimano XT M737's
Bottom Bracket Stronglight Ti
Chain Shimano Dura Ace
Cassette 7spd Eagle ?

Wheels XT M730/732 (black) on unknown nice rim
QRs Shimano standard
Tyres I have a few to choose from so will leave that up to the buyer.. :)

Bolts and fixings either Ti or Alloy are in place.. :)

I'm not going to mess around splitting this , but would like a quick sale , so offered initially at £ 400.00 Posted to the UK :), but open to maybe a little negotiation..;) although not too much negotiation,, if you work the individual prices, I am sure you will see that its worth more than the asking price anyway.. :)

Any further questions/photos etc or need any more info drop me a line.. :)

Cheers

Si

:oops: :roll: :LOL: Knew I would forget a small detail... size is 17.5 c-t " :) , 16.5 c-c , and the top tube length is 540mm :)

Thanks fella,, :) comment appreciated and very welcome.. :)

Yea the bike is loverly , and I know the broken down value is worth more but want to sell ideally as a complete bike.. :) not tempt you can I ... ;)

Evening fella
That is a beauty... i'll take it

Apologies for my ignorance but i'm brand new to this site having been relieved of my previous clockwork by some nefarious scumbag only last week

How do i go about sorting out payment and delivery with you ?

Awesome, was checking out the build thread just last night - noone puts a bike together quite like the 'Lord :shock:

Nice to have you back fella, was odd you not being around ;) :LOL:

Nice to be back boys :) thanks for the warm welcome back, only been away a little while but feels like an eternity .. ;)

Deff. a bargain... it is provisional sold at the mo to Larry Stumbles pending payment, but if anyone else is interested pop your name down on the list ;)

Latest posts

Back