assortment of ahead top caps PIC ADDED

Interested in X-Lite Gunsmoke top cap if it's a good match for Pace stem in XTR-matt-grey.

More details please.

Does the Hope one need the specific Hope attachment in the steerer tube or will it fit a standard star nut?

Can I put dibs on it pending this info.

i believe it will fit standard star nut
ask charlieboy for confirmation but im 95% sure ;)

I would say that the way the head topcap is recessed you would need to have the specific hope bolt.

im selling a hed doctor though if interested :cool: :LOL:

see my for sale thread

sic_nick":2no6cmtz said:
Does the Hope one need the specific Hope attachment in the steerer tube or will it fit a standard star nut?

Can I put dibs on it pending this info.
the thread on the hope bolt fits in the other caps as the bolt is longer than standard i think it will work if you tap the star nut down the forks a little bit?

hi ya folks have just checked, a standard stem bolt for star nut falls right through the hole for the hope, it wont work unless in missing something or you use a big ass washer, have just clocked that you have the hope bolt so ignore this.

see picture

lol sorry might be confusing the issue, the standard bolt does fit the head doctor which would mean the inverse would be true and a hope bolt would fit a standard star nut, but why use a hope cap and bolt and not the hed doctor too ;) ;)

just ignore me, the length of the bolts sesm to be the same too

Back