For Sale Specialized S-works Team 1995 and Rockshox Judy FSX

Flow

Dirt Disciple
I have a 1995 Specialized S-Works m2 Team edition, size medium, with Rockshox Judy FSX and OE components for sale. This is currently located in Denver Colorado.

As far as Im aware, this is the highly sought after Team edition similar to the bike that Jason McRoy raced.

What is included:
20210416_095508.jpg
Frame
Judy FSX
OE Specialized seatpost
OE Diacomp headset
OE Diacomp clamp and cable hanger
S-works Titanium stem
bottom bracket, unsure of spec

Images can be seen here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
More images:
1619055603079_20210416_094958.jpg
20210416_095012.jpg
20210416_095004.jpg
20210416_095048.jpg
20210416_095120.jpg

Condition of the frame:
Excellent. The only blemish is a dent in the driveside chainstay but it is only cosmetic and very small. The paint is still very glossy as this has been in storage for about 6 years. When I purchased the bike, it was in excellent condition and not much has changed except for the new layer of dust.

Fork:
Excellent. The fork compresses smoothly and has barely been ridden it seems. Cosmetically, it is very good. The clearcoat is peeling from the lower tubes but and there are no scratches or dings and certainly nothing on the stanchions.

Price: 600 GBP or next offer as paypal gift. Not interested in parting this frameset.

Last edited:
Re:

Fair enough!

Sorry for the thread hijack, but do you happen to know if they were original to the bike (as S-Works were offered with White Industries parts around this time) or were they added later, aftermarket, by you or a previous owner?

Just trying to piece some info together on S-Work models from around 94/95 for a project of my own!

Re:

Agreed!

Currently working on a 94 build, using the 95 Hotrod spec/JMC bike as inspiration!

Hence all the (off topic) questions!

Re:

That would likely be because they seem to be more scarce over here with there not being many riders in the uk, at the time, sponsored by the big S.

And believe me I look out for frames and related components all the time lol :LOL:

Because of the relative scarcity Spudly mentioned, the interest in Jason McRoy, and the favorable exchange rate.

Back