For Sale X-Lite Stem Cap (Grey) - Price Drop

MartinYorkshire

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just having a tiny clear out. Currently not shipping outside the UK, sorry. I typically post all items Royal Mail Signed For but if you prefer MyHermes, I can do that also. Buyers must have at least 20 "useful" forum posts. Thanks.

X-Lite Stem Top Cap (Grey) and Bolt
I believe the bolt may be titanium but unsure, so please dont buy for that reason. Excellent condition. Minor cosmetic marks. £15 posted.

20210304_145232 (Medium).jpg

Titanium V Brake Bosses/Mounting Posts SOLD
These are various sizes. The short fat threadded pair were on the rear of a 1992 Rocky Mountain. The other two seem to have appeared out of thin air and are NOS. I probably bought the wrong thread length for the SID's at the time.

Odd one on its own now sold.

Please see photo. If you require confirmation of dimensions, please let me know how you'd like them measured and I will get the calipers out.

£7.50/pair or £13 for all of them, posted.

Shimano Deore DX Canti Set & Hardware SOLD
Front and rear. For sale as we recently "upgraded" to vbrakes. Full working order and just lately removed from a bike. Uncleaned as I guess a lot of buyers prefer to do it themselves. Condition I would describe as fair to good. £22.50 posted within UK mainland.

Shimano Deore XT M733 brake levers for cantilever brakes SOLD
Missing rubber hoods. Actual levers may not match lever body, although may simply have been polished by previous owner. If there is a way to check please let me know. Condition I would describe as fair to good. There is a little vertical play in the levers themselves. Fully functional. £20 posted within UK mainland.

Last edited:
Hi Martin,

Just wondering if your DX cantis are still for sale?

I've just discovered the ones on my commuter Kona have a dodgy helicoil repair so I'm looking for replacements. Some of the prices on eBay are bonkers - your pricing looks pretty realistic to me.

All the best,

James

Hi Martin,

Just wondering if your DX cantis are still for sale?

I've just discovered the ones on my commuter Kona have a dodgy helicoil repair so I'm looking for replacements. Some of the prices on eBay are bonkers - your pricing looks pretty realistic to me.

All the best,

James

Yes they are still for sale

Back