For Sale The END! We have stopped! Silicone Springs - elastomers for Manitou/RockShox/Proflex

rva":1gvax223 said:
DACO":1gvax223 said:
rva":1gvax223 said:
what's the diameter of that rod in the first picture?

It's something around 6.2mm.
not good :( the ones we're selling have a 5mm hole in the middle
won't go through your rod.

What do you think is wrong if I just push them a little by force, which I also did with this red from the judy fork?

DACO":1fcj8i4m said:
What do you think is wrong if I just push them a little by force, which I also did with this red from the judy fork?
you can do that, but please understand, that I take no responsibility that it'll work

currently, no shipping to the UK though as per rules of the local Post Office

rva":3md5er4f said:
DACO":3md5er4f said:
you can do that, but please understand, that I take no responsibility that it'll work

currently, no shipping to the UK though as per rules of the local Post Office

For sure, in that case the responsibility will be mine. I will think about this.

Thanks.

Re:

hi i have a set of tange struts for 700c wheelset. i believe they have 3 per leg so 6 in total.how much in total would it be. i understand about delivery to uk at the moment.cheers bry

Re: Manitou3 elastomers

Dear Retro Guru, how do I purchase sets of replacement elastomers for my Manitou 3 from you?

Re: Manitou3 elastomers

TToff":7jn3hpt6 said:
Dear Retro Guru, how do I purchase sets of replacement elastomers for my Manitou 3 from you?
please read the first post, everything is there (facebook, email, prices, etc)

How does this work with EU to UK now.
Are you taking VAT off and making UK pay at the border (and I assume fees by them for doing that) or are you registered with HM Revenue and you're paying our 20% VAT since they are over £15.
I know they'll avoid custom duty (if under £135 and possibly over as they are EU made)

Does anyone know the charges for customs handling, as people are getting stung for stuff we never had to worry about, even gifts being sent.

Just not use to this, so wondering if anyone has any hard facts. (China is easy, they let most of them slip under the radar as long as it is small and unimportant)

Until now (from 01.01.2021) the packages I've sent to the UK have slipped under the radar, as there is no value indicated outside the packaging.
As usual, I am willing to show a face value of £14,9 when needed

Also, how about used items, do you need to pay taxes and VAT after purchasing used items?

Back