Michelin Folding Green Amberwall Wild Gripper 1.95 SOLD

Re: Re:

incorrigible":1cr716k1 said:
I just now saw this. How very unfortunate.

@DACO,
Not to intrude, but you can send and receive PMs after you've made 30 posts, and I see you're at 29 right now, so just one more and you're good to go.

Other than what you've stated here, I don't know what the situation was regarding these tires, and I really don't want to get in the middle of it, but it does seem unfair.

99% of the time I have no problems buying or selling on Retrobike, but there is that occasional speed bump that can be disappointing.

In any case, I'm hoping you don't get discouraged with this site; it really is a great group of likeminded people, and there are many good times to be had here in spite of the occasional upset.

Once you have the ability to PM, transactions should be much smoother for you as there is a certain amount of wariness that accompanies correspondence outside the normal "approved" process (i.e., PMs)

All that said, these tires are like buses; another set will come along soon.

In addition, I commend you for your well-mannered remarks; you (justifiably) could have said much worse.

Best of luck going forward.

Hi incoriggible,

Thanks for the information regarding the pm, of course it will be more pleasant and easier when I can send and receive messages.
About the forum, I can say that the guys are very friendly and always willing to help with their knowledge so I'm glad i joined.

About (mtb for sell) it happened twice that I wrote in an ad that I was interested in buying.
In this case I received an offer by email and maybe also through my fault because due to absence I couldn't immediately confirm the purchase the item was sold to someone else.
In the second case, I was totally ignored and I received no response. Then the item was sold to the person who wrote in the ad as second.

But no problem, I'm already forgotten.

Thanks for your attention, I appreciate.

Re:

You're quite welcome, and I'm glad it's behind you.

...and now you're at 30 posts, so you can PM to your heart's content!

See you in the 'MTB For Sale' section! :)

incorrigible":5i8tueou said:
You're quite welcome, and I'm glad it's behind you.

...and now you're at 30 posts, so you can PM to your heart's content!

See you in the 'MTB For Sale' section! :)

You're right, I'm on my 30. post now :LOL:

Thanks mate ;)

DACO":yz7f918e said:
incorrigible":yz7f918e said:

@DACO,
Not to intrude, but you can send and receive PMs after you've made 30 posts, and I see you're at 29 right now, so just one more and you're good to go.

Other than what you've stated here, I don't know what the situation was regarding these tires, and I really don't want to get in the middle of it, but it does seem unfair.

99% of the time I have no problems buying or selling on Retrobike, but there is that occasional speed bump that can be disappointing.

In any case, I'm hoping you don't get discouraged with this site; it really is a great group of likeminded people, and there are many good times to be had here in spite of the occasional upset.

Once you have the ability to PM, transactions should be much smoother for you as there is a certain amount of wariness that accompanies correspondence outside the normal "approved" process (i.e., PMs)

In addition, I commend you for your well-mannered remarks; you (justifiably) could have said much worse.

Hi incoriggible,

Thanks for the information regarding the pm, of course it will be more pleasant and easier when I can send and receive messages.
About the forum, I can say that the guys are very friendly and always willing to help with their knowledge so I'm glad i joined.

About (mtb for sell) it happened twice that I wrote in an ad that I was interested in buying.
In this case I received an offer by email and maybe also through my fault because due to absence I couldn't immediately confirm the purchase the item was sold to someone else.
In the second case, I was totally ignored and I received no response. Then the item was sold to the person who wrote in the ad as second.

That’s not true - I PM’d him before you wrote in the ad - and then seeing as you’d written in the ad I decided to write too - but I had PM’d and confirmed purchase before. (This was regarding a wheel purchase)

ibbz":i1hqtlw6 said:
DACO":i1hqtlw6 said:
incorrigible":i1hqtlw6 said:

@DACO,

Hi incoriggible,

That’s not true - I PM’d him before you wrote in the ad - and then seeing as you’d written in the ad I decided to write too - but I had PM’d and confirmed purchase before. (This was regarding a wheel purchase)

Usually under the ad we always write that we are interested or PM incoming, because we can never know when someone sends a private message to someone else.
In any case, I was completely ignored!
This is a privat ad so it's not the right place to continue this debate here. For me it ends here.

Cheers.

Only if the seller asks us to Dib on the thread first - followed by a PM.
I have explained this before - I think you could give me the courtesy of acknowledging this.
Admittedly you were ignored here and for that I understand your frustration.
Now with ability to PM you won’t have this problem.
Have a nice weekend!
By the way - anyone know the weight of these?

ibbz":3gcc7905 said:
Only if the seller asks us to Dib on the thread first - followed by a PM.
I have explained this before - I think you could give me the courtesy of acknowledging this.
Admittedly you were ignored here and for that I understand your frustration.
Now with ability to PM you won’t have this problem.
Have a nice weekend!
By the way - anyone know the weight of these?

All right, no resentment on my part. If you will ever sell that wheelset or front hub let me know :LOL:

Have a nice weekend too ;)

Back