Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Re: steered swap

Lots of people in the same boat .
I need a 1" 220-240 mm steerer .
I have a 1" 188 mm steerer to swap. Mines for pace rc35

SORTED NOW

Afternoon all,

I'm after a Pace 1" 170-180mm (total Length) threaded steerer, I have a 205mm (total length) A-Head steerer with star nut to swap..

I ordered an rst 300mm 1" threaded steerer and cut the bottom off and machined in a groove for the snap clip, , couldn't find one long enough and pace are out of stock and there supplier has closed down .
Sophie at pace said it will be a while till they can offer them again .
Cost me £20 to sort it out .
And will help me move forward with my p7 build .

Blackers":1fc4g0rg said:
I ordered an rst 300mm 1" threaded steerer and cut the bottom off and machined in a groove for the snap clip, , couldn't find one long enough and pace are out of stock and there supplier has closed down .

how long is the threaded section?

onone456":29iizh59 said:
Blackers":29iizh59 said:

how long is the threaded section?

Its 100mm

Re:

Another 1" Pace RC35 swap shop! I'll get the exact measurements tomorrow but I have a threaded steerer fit for a 17" frame that I would like to swap for a 21" frame version. Anything about?

I’ve got a 1” 190mm threaded steerer (50mm thread) that I’d like to swap for (or buy) a 165mm version if anyone has one available? It’s be a shame to cut this one.

Edited as I measured incorrectly.

Re:

Hi there,

I need a new CSU for a late ninties/early noughties RockShox SID SL Dual Air (28mm stantions).

Would be grateful for any help.

Thanks,

Phil

Back