FS: YETI Ultimate Fuselage / Build SOLD

Re: FS: YETI Ultimate Fuselage / Build

You don't happen to have a mate that wants to sell an ARC in similar condition from the same era, by any chance now, do you :D ;)?
If so: dibs

And I’ll take a FRO!

raidan73":2doiyjnv said:
And I’ll take a FRO!

I would've been happy with this Ultimate! Damn the time zone difference...missed it by 2 hours or so? Always the bridesmaid :LOL:

I’m gutted have wanted an Ultimate for quite a while now. For what it’s worth happy to be 4th or 5th in line

Hey Folks, yep, gotta be quick in this Game..!

I'm pretty sure that Once A Hero is gonna take it, but yes, will honour the queuing system if he decides not to..

Re:

I hope your mate, and his long-lost-former-mate, have a big virtual hug.

What a sweet place this can be at times. :D

[p.s. that's not a +1 on the waiting list as I'm not a Yeti man].

Re:

BTW Matt - your mate's gonna be well pissed at you when he reads this and realises it sold so quickly because you should have asked for 5K...

:LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":231qv8k1 said:
I hope your mate, and his long-lost-former-mate, have a big virtual hug.

What a sweet place this can be at times. :D
Saw Mike on Saturday, and he and Jason are hooking up for a Beer..! What a great side effect to have come from this Sale.. :cool:

kingroon":f0b87g7v said:
Hey Folks, yep, gotta be quick in this Game..!
I'm pretty sure that Once A Hero is gonna take it, but yes, will honour the queuing system if he decides not to..

Just to close this out, I have collected and taken ownership :)

Looking forward to getting to know it, and I will no doubt start a 'build' thread - which will realistically be just to record some changes it needs.

I'll be trying to track down an A-Tac 1"1/4 stem and new bars to start with, as the current Syncros bars have been cut down to around 465mm - including bar ends :shock: There's barely enough room for my hands!

Sorry, should have posted a SOLD message.. :)

Great to meet you Pete, was nice to chat Bikes face to face..!

Please send me a link to the Build Thread when you kick one off, would like to watch its progress.. :cool:

Back