EPX terrashark Carbon fibre frame

Can I take the brakes, gear shifters and potentially rear wheel if you decide to split.... Suggest me a price :)

Re: Terrashark carbon frame

very old thread I know but any chance you still have that EPX frame/swingarm? Would be very interested in purchasing if you have. Cheers mate

very old thread I know but any chance you still have that EPX frame/swingarm? Would be very interested in purchasing if you have. Cheers mate

jubers, I have a frame and swingarm available.
No front shock mounts (Don't ask :facepalm:, ended up in an eBay dispute...), but do have a couple of spare derailleur hangers to go with it.
Lacquer is peeling around the front, but no damage to carbon.

All the best,

Hi Dan, that's awesome. my Shark is in it's 3rd incarnation now as 11 speed all-mountain bike, upgraded suspension with longer shock mount to 140mm f/r. Have been trialling a 27.5' wheel on the front for the downhills, geometry is still good. I've managed to abrade the interior of the swingarm with the tyre and some very sandy mud few weeks back. There is a carbon fibre repair guy who does full ultrasound etc here in Melbourne (Ozstraya), waiting on his quote and actually to get the frame to him to check the damage as we are still locked down. I love this frame (wouldn't trade the wife for it but definitely one of the kids!) was planning on riding one for years won't hurt to have spares. Can you send some pics? Do you know the frame size? An idea on a price? with shipping to Australia? I'm assuming you're in blighty as this is UK webpage. Thanks mate

Hi Dan again.
My step-dad has returned to England and is living down in Dorset, so could be shipped to him and he organise the transfer to Oz if we come to agreeable sales terms.
Cheers

Back