Pace RC200 F5 Frame 20.5" - SOLD

robdeanhove

Kona Fan
For sale, my Pace RC200 frame in the super rare 20.5" size. I believe this is the F5 version - round seattube, 1" headset, no disc mounts & dontube gusset ...the frame number also begins F520. I am sure plenty of folks here will be able to confirm that or correct me

Has had the weld at the Bottom Bracket to Seattube junction repaired, presumably as this is where many of them crack if google is to be believed. Seems to be fine since, and you'd have to look twice to notice it, hopefully I have shown this clearly in the pictures.

Includes all the parts to build it back up: Headbadge, canti brake bosses (Ti), and two sets of dropouts depending if you want disc vs canti on the non-driveside (disc dropout is not an original pace part) or gears vs SS on the driveside and also the all-important bolt-on seatclamp

Price, yes I know it is repaired but this size is super rare - €275 / £250

Frame is located in Munich if you want to calculate postage I am happy to post and have a cut-down bike box ready, the German DHL or Hermes websites are your friend and you can choose the speed and insurance of your choice

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Obwohl ich ein Engländer bin, natürlich können wir auch auf deutsch verhandeln und einen lokalen Abholung organisieren (wäre super!)

Re:

It's not an F3 as wrong seatclamp and this has a brace on the downtime/headtube.

Stick up the serial number, it usually tells you.

F4 maybe, but I don't know the little differences between that and the following models of the top of my head.

Re:

I think postage is €23,56 via DPD or €28,15 via Hermes. Need to double check the smallprint on the German websites once I can get to a computer.

Re: Re:

longun":3irro0i3 said:
Cool, appreciate it if you would buddy

Good job I checked the German smallprint. The prices are correct, but the DPD has a stupid rule that Length + 2xWidth + 2xHeight must be under 300cm, stupidly with a max weight of 29kg! Weight, no issue, but cannot cut the box down to the right sizes. Being Germany they will check and do the maths too.

Conclusion - Cheapest I can find is €28,15 with Hermes

Will keep looking, but DPD, DHL & UPS all have stupid and complex size rules or silly costs. If you can find a cheaper opütion I'm happy to try it (I can read the German if needed)

Back