For Sale Reductions

Re:

Easy lee.

Originally, would the clockwork been a fade or solid colour?

Is it coded within serial number or is their artistic license?

Cheers fella.

Marc.

Re:

Hiya fella,

The orange fade came to me as an all white powder-coated frame, I got bored one evening and took a paint can to it :facepalm: then popped some decals on it :facepalm: :facepalm: in the cold light of day it was like a rushed airfix kit, I shoulda taken a bit more time I guess, but hey.... You learn. I'm just needing the space fella and am happy with an offer.

The black one came as black, decals had peeled so I removed them and ordered some more from Gil a few months ago.....he's been busy tho.

I'm thinking the frame numbers just show year, month and batch id but no colour specs .... Unless anyone knows different?

RBG

Re: Lugged Araya, Dawes, Evans, Claud, Orange, Kona, Rocky Mtn..

Nice selection of bikes! :shock:

If you’d sell the USE seatpost separately please send me some photos and the price.

Re:

All I can say is thank god you won't post. The 600 odd round trip to collect one of these rules it out for me otherwise I'd be struggling to decide which one I want the most.

Re: Re:

Captain Stupido":5jznkjey said:
All I can say is thank god you won't post. The 600 odd round trip to collect one of these rules it out for me otherwise I'd be struggling to decide which one I want the most.

:LOL:

retrobikeguy":1evemwsf said:
Captain Stupido":1evemwsf said:

Would you post the Evans F&F only?

Captain Stupido":1f3e3e8u said:
retrobikeguy":1f3e3e8u said:
Captain Stupido":1f3e3e8u said:

Would you post the Evans F&F only?

I may consider this, would need to find a box though

retrobikeguy":20wgdro0 said:
I may consider this, would need to find a box though

Oh dear... shouldn't have asked. :facepalm:
Maybe the price will put me off... let me know. ;)

In any case I wouldn't be in any rush...

Seatpost might be useful depending on size...

Back