1993? Ozone/Bigfoot E-Stay complete bike

Re:

Lovely bike. I have 3 Bigfoots/Ozone (2 estay, 1 standard)

I thought about grabbing this but I just don’t need another garage queen. I think yours is a good price for the provenance and the nice stem and post

@incorrigable my personal view is that you love and care for the bikes like the best of this community ... collect away. If you do want to sell the gold anno Bigfoot though; do let me know!

Re:

Thanks John. I've never had a problem with people collecting bikes, it's a pretty wholesome hobby! :D

Whilst it's always nice for bikes to stay local to their birthplace, as long as they are looked after I'm not precious. It's only the hassle of packing a bike properly that makes me ask for local collection. I'm just too short of time! :facepalm:

Re: Re:

JohnMarin_77":f4pk1ri9 said:
Lovely bike. I have 3 Bigfoots/Ozone (2 estay, 1 standard)

I thought about grabbing this but I just don’t need another garage queen. I think yours is a good price for the provenance and the nice stem and post

@incorrigable my personal view is that you love and care for the bikes like the best of this community ... collect away. If you do want to sell the gold anno Bigfoot though; do let me know!
Thanks for that. I do feel a certain obligation to be respectful of the 'pulse' of the RB community, and I'd hate to be blackballed for snatching up all of the Bigfoot/Ozone/Smokestone e-stays.

As for the gold ano one, I still need to give it "the treatment" (disassembly, thorough cleaning, inspection, replacement of parts if needed, etc etc). Replacement decals and even re-ano, re-paint, or re-powder is the plan for some of my rides, although the gold one looks pretty darned good as it is. If (IF <-- and that's a big "IF") I ever decide to "put it out to pasture", I'd feel an obligation to give peanutcracknell first dibs, as he was the previous owner, but I'll keep you in mind for the number 2 spot.

Re:

Hello there. Lovely to see these bikes moving to knew and happy homes!

Noting the very large IF (and respecting it) I would be keen to be second in line ... it would be a perfect bike for a family member (and we could ride Ozone’s together!!) until it was ultimately retired to my study wall!

I used to hang out at the Bigfoot bike shop. Long did I lust after a gold anno bike!

Back