The 'swap for cider rummage scrummage'

Re:

I'm the opposite, I struggle on any bike under 17.5 inch.

Being tall has it's downfalls too, the dents in my cranium bear the results of too many low doorways and shelves poking their edges out.

As for the swapshop it's a great idea :)

LGF :Sooo... <drums fingers> Anyone been to Bournemouth lately?

No, have you ?? :LOL:

Re:

Hallo there,
apologies for not PM'ing you but I must be being a bit of a dilbert as I don't seem to be able to.
Anyway, I'm not too far from you, was just wondering if any of those forks I can see lurking in the picture are 1 1/8" threadless?
Ta,
Alistair.

Re: Re:

Corblimeyguv said:
I'm the opposite, I struggle on any bike under 17.5 inch.

I struggle on anything over 17"

Finding decent quality retro frames in my size is tough. People tend not to buy their kids top end bikes...

Re: The 'swap for beer (or cider) rummage scrummage'

Why do I have a feeling that the shed is really a shipping container and as soon as I enter, the door locks behind me and I'm shipped off to Bournemouth to harvest MBK frames for you?

Re:

Tell me more about those carbon road forks.... Can't collect but can post biscuits in exchange. Or cake. Even jaffa cakes, which technically are both. Or neither :facepalm:

How's the batavus doing?

Re: Re:

foz":se6y9sb2 said:
Tell me more about those carbon road forks.... Can't collect but can post biscuits in exchange. Or cake. Even jaffa cakes, which technically are both. Or neither :facepalm:

How's the batavus doing?

They are very modern Giant tapered things with a very long steerer, theres some Time 1 inch and a some others squirrelled away

The Batavus is waiting for a nice sunny day in 2021-ish

Back