Rhode Gear Euro Shuttle Boot-Tailgate rack

Supratada

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
£35
Rhode Gear Euro Shuttle -
Carries two bikes in line with car, a la Tour de France, with front wheel held alongside. QR front axle only. Doesn't obscure lights or no.plate.
Pics show versatility of fitting to different car shapes, specifically a Supra, which is quite an awkward car to get a bike rack on. VGC. Lightly used.
I've added extra side straps but then I used to hoon round corners back then, in me Celica, playing a cassette of '90's rave.
I part-ex'd the Celica for the Soop. That's not massively relevant but I'm painting a back-story here.

Postage, god knows. Preferable if a member could pick it up for you but it could be wrapped up and parcel-forced.

Attachments

• DSCN7609.JPG
    DSCN7609.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 1,225
  • DSCN7610.JPG
    DSCN7610.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,224
  • DSCN7613.JPG
    DSCN7613.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,225
  • DSCN7612.JPG
    DSCN7612.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,223
Now sold. Via FB marketplace.
Jeez the people on there. One guy turned up, having driven 30 miles. He had no clue what the rack was, or that it required the front wheels to be off, despite a very clear advert with lots of pictures of the rack in situ. "Will it fit my girlfriend's car?" "Is that it there?" "No, that's my car"
How the feck should I know then, if you don't even bring the right car.
I think he'd just seen "Bike rack, £35" "Ooh, cheap, I'll get it"

Re:

I'm sorry, but you should've known whether it would fit his girlfriends car, with or without seeing it. Plus you could've refunded his fuel costs and washed his car before he left.
My favourite phrase in situations like that: 'My B*lls are hairy, not chrystal'.

I did get a bit sarky with some answers. Some asked "will this fit all cars?"
I said "I couldn't possibly say, there have been thousands of different model cars made over the last 120 years"

Back