Fat Chance Buckshaver 1994 18.5" **PRICE DROP**

jinjrich

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi All,
Its a bit of a shame but my Buck has to go. I have my Kilauea that fits like a glove and my Hei Hei that needs money putting into it, so there's no room for my Fat anymore. Its a great frame i've had fun with.

In good condition, resprayed (Argos) by previous owner, original decals. I had to do some touchups (see my build thread in my Signature).

18.5 Seat tube C-T
17.0 Seat tube C-C
22.5 Toptube actual C-C

Serial number 61B4M

1" head tube, with threadless cane creek headset.

£300 ono. posted to UK. NOW £280 ono

gqbmCvb.jpg

lbsDGVA.jpg

80XYxWV.jpg

DIok5mT.jpg

OGqggha.jpg

8V89l7T.jpg

AQdnth6.jpg

Re: Re:

BlackCat":3jyfikub said:
Is this an ML or an L in Fat speak?

Thanks

Not sure, I think L, as I had an m/l yo a few years ago and it was too small. This one fits well. but I may be mixed up....

Edit: its a medium, based on the 17" centre bb to centre top tube. It fits me very well as i am a hair under 5ft 10" and with a 31inch inside leg.

Re: Fat Chance Buckshaver 1994 18.5"

I might have to check on the size of my existing FAT Chance Buckshaver (which I loved...however has been withdrawn from service due to highly spurious archival / historical reasons -- I know that doe not really make much sense!)

I'll compare the frame sizes tomorrow (I think your is smaller), ... if any other RetroBiker reads this... these frames really ride beautifully, the 'Buckshaver' moniker is mega cool, and they even have eyelets on the dropouts just in case of adventures etc. GLWS

Re:

Always handy to have dropouts for fitting mudguards in winter. Maybe just stick a nice Ritchey fork on it.

Latest posts

Back