Tushingham B52

Martin James

Trek Fan
I have a Tushingham B52 for sale,I have had this from new,kept in a dry heated environment ,maintained by me
All original except handle bars , brake levers and gear levers. In good condition.
Looking for £325 Ono

Re:

I'll offer some friendly newbie advice - forum rules are that ads need a price.

Re:

I'll offer some friendly newbie advice - forum rules are that ads need a price.
Im try very hard to update thus ad with a price and photos,with my limited it skills I'm unable to do the following.
1 Remove the original ad
2 Upload any photos
3 Add a price to the advert.
Bearing that in mind I have given up trying to do the above ,
I was hoping that an enthusiast would have liked the be the next owner and cherish the bikes history,thst not to be here I'm afaid.
I'm sorry to have broken the groups rules on posting,ill advertise the bike else where.

Thanks
Martin

Martin,

1. Admin should be able to remove your original advert. @raidan73 might be able to help?
2. To insert image click on the picture icon when you're posting a message:
Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 10.50.03.jpg
It's just drag and drop. On a mobile/smart device you might need to click and select files from their location
3. Add price in the description or title if you want. Doesn't matter where, just someone.

There will be many people on here who would love to buy the Tushingham off you. Don't worry about breaking groups rules, you're not on here to cause trouble, we can see that!

Good luck with the above! 💪🤞

NOTE!
I've just seen it does have a price of £325 ono??? So in reply to my message just add some photos if you cannot edit your original post?

Back