Mag 21 SL Ti Crown & Steerer 1'' Ahead

NLSFLM

Dirt Disciple
I do have a spare Mag 21 SL Ti crown and ahead (non threaded!) steerer (Aluminium).

I would love to swap with someone who has a crown with a 1'' threaded steel steerer tube for my Rock Shox Mag. A Mag 20 crown would work too for me!

In case you don't have a crown/steerer to swap, I'm also open for offers for the Mag SL Ti crown with 1'' ahead steerer.

Cheers,
Niels

Re:

I did receive a PM about this but weirdly I can't reply to this PM.... am I too new to the forum to be allowed to write a PM?

Just to let the person know who sent me a PM: I will try to figure out how to reply. Fingers crossed :)

Re:

That was me!

You need to have made a minimum number of posts before you can send PMs, so that will be your problem...

I'll check specs on mine as said in my message and hopefully we'll have a simple swap on. :)

I'm doing the opposite to you, and going from threaded to Threadless on my '94 S-Works Steel.

;)

Yes, BoyBurning that was you. Although there was one more message, but yours was first ;-)

Excellent - I shall check my specs as well. Maybe you could send your Email Adress via PM so we can continue talking via Email?

Re:

email link is in the profile.

but what length steerer do you need ?
what length steerer do you have ?

usually quite important measurements.

Fair point @FluffyChicken ;-)

The Ahead steerer I have is 156 mm long.

The threaded one I need should be around 130 mm long. (It's a 16'' 1991 Stumpy, so the headtube is pretty short)

At the moment I'm waiting for BoyBurning to check if the steerer is long enough for him to swap...

Any good - exactly 127mm with 40mm of threads

Attachments

• 9FCBBA97-B1C3-4352-B778-2F7EA6680FB1.jpeg
    9FCBBA97-B1C3-4352-B778-2F7EA6680FB1.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 506
@Retro Spud sorry, not PM but Email sent - since I can't send PMs here (yet). You might want to check your spam folder. Thank you!

NLSFLM":2e6pq412 said:
Fair point @FluffyChicken ;-)

The Ahead steerer I have is 156 mm long.

The threaded one I need should be around 130 mm long. (It's a 16'' 1991 Stumpy, so the headtube is pretty short)

At the moment I'm waiting for BoyBurning to check if the steerer is long enough for him to swap...

HI, I've a crown and steerer off of a Mag21 sl ti. Dimensions as pictured approx 155mm length and 30+mm of thread.
I would be happy to swap for your threadless crown and steerer.

Back