Ibis Toejam keyring, Handjob bottle opener

Simon

Senior Retro Guru
Part of me doesn't want to sell these, but they're just sitting in a drawer:

Ibis Toejam keyring - brand new and unused

£15 posted

Ibis Handjob (I think?) bottle opener, used a couple of times but in excellent condition

£25 posted

Simon":35ecis1s said:
Part of me doesn't want to sell these, but they're just sitting in a drawer:

Ibis Toejam keyring - brand new and unused

£15 posted

Ibis Handjob (I think?) bottle opener, used a couple of times but in excellent condition

£25 posted
Simon, do you by any chance still have the IBIS Handjob bottle opener? I bought a brand new IBIS Mojo in Sebastapol from Scot Nicols a LONG time ago. I have looked for a bottle opener off and on for years and just looked again and saw your rather old post but thought I would give it a go.

Thank you!

Gene

Re:

I turned 72 on June 2 , still ride the Mojo and other than some scapes to both our frames we are in good condition. So 13 years isn’t old to me plus the bottle opener won’t wear out.

Re: Re:

GeneS":2kami2nh said:
I turned 72 on June 2 , still ride the Mojo and other than some scapes to both our frames we are in good condition. So 13 years isn’t old to me plus the bottle opener won’t wear out.
Age is a relative thing indeed, Gene, you're absolutely right.

Awesome you're still riding (show us some pictures!); I hope I can say the same when I turn 72 (congratulations, BTW), in approximately 30 years ;)

And apparently the OP was on here a few days ago, so you could be lucky! I'll keep my fingers crossed..

Re: Re:

Double-E F":46cbgwkv said:
GeneS":46cbgwkv said:
Age is a relative thing indeed, Gene, you're absolutely right.

Awesome you're still riding (show us some pictures!); I hope I can say the same when I turn 72 (congratulations, BTW), in approximately 30 years ;)

And apparently the OP was on here a few days ago, so you could be lucky! I'll keep my fingers crossed..

Thanks for the nice message. I will post some pictures this weekend....of the bike anyway.... I had the bike painted by a young woman who's name escapes me (old age), she was their main painter at the time and it is unique. I have kept the bike in really good shape all these years, and there were a few where I let it stand but I have always come back to it. When I purchased it I really wanted the new Titanium frame but couldn't afford it, and truthfully never looked back, the steel frame has been fantastic. I met up with Scot Nicols at a Mammoth downhill race and he told me the bike wasn't scratched up enough...unfortunately I fixed that later that weekend falling down the mountain ....but it still looks good. I plan on taking it to Santa Cruz and visit the new factory as soon as the COVID-19 craziness ends. Again, thanks for the kind words, and very best to you. If you ever get to northern California let me know, I will go ride with you.

Back