XTR M900 HS Headset Brand New NOS COMPLETE *SOLD*

BrushedAluminium

Retro Guru
Brand New Including original Shimano Box

Shimano XTR M900 1" Headset

NOS

£200 posted UK extra for worldwide shipping (photo for illustration only) let me know if your really interested and i will upload the real pics (unopened box, silver/grey colour with shimano components sticker and M900 logo)

HPM900_02_m.JPG

Re: XTR M900 HS Headset Brand New NOS COMPLETE

Hi is this a private message I'm sending you ?
I'm interested in this headset. Please private message me back, Thanks

Eddievon":1t4t918p said:
Hi is this a private message I'm sending you ?
I'm interested in this headset. Please private message me back, Thanks

Click the button labeled "PM" on the original post located just below the photo to send a Private Message to the seller.

Thanks Retro Guru.
After seeing that the poster just joined a few days ago, I don't trust the post.
Scammmer maybe. Putting up a unicorn horn pic, knowing people will be quick to send money.
Thanks tho for helping me out. It's a good community in general here of course.
All the best..

Re:

Didn't realize they were so rare, Still available but maybe I under priced this so I have edited the original listing.
Definitely not a scam genuine sale headset has been sat unused for over 20 years. some other NOS M900 parts also available

No PM`s recieved

Re: XTR M900 HS Headset Brand New NOS COMPLETE *NEW UPDATE*

BrushedAluminium":17e7fhtm said:
Didn't realize they were so rare, Still available but maybe I under priced this so I have edited the original listing.

xxnick1975":17e7fhtm said:
£200 :facepalm:

Says he's edited the original 'listing' or post anyway.

Sorry Ian - that wasn’t toward your comment which was funny, I’m face palming at 200 notes for a headset - I actually want one of these but not at these prices - worlds gone mad!

xxnick1975":2xfqzrwe said:
Sorry Ian - that wasn’t toward your comment which was funny, I’m face palming at 200 notes for a headset - I actually want one of these but not at these prices - worlds gone mad!

What would you pay?

Back