For Sale The END! We have stopped! Silicone Springs - elastomers for Manitou/RockShox/Proflex

Re: Replacement elastomer for Manitou 2/3/4 & Judy *NOW PROFLEX*

Stu68":1exphsgj said:
Hi there, I’ve got a set of 97 jury’s that have a single long elastomer, would you be able to make a set for me. Cheers

thats the Judy type II system with the spring and elastomer set up, and the one piece lower legs

That’s the one, I’ve got a pic with dimensions, but can’t seem to PM you

Stu68":31g2dgeo said:
Hi there, I’ve got a set of 97 jury’s that have a single long elastomer, would you be able to make a set for me. Cheers
sorry only these types available (general, and Proflex)
you could possibly put mine on top of each other, but I have never tried that (without the Judy spacers, or anything that goes trough)

rva":1mrmbu1o said:
Stu68":1mrmbu1o said:
you could possibly put mine on top of each other, but I have never tried that (without the Judy spacers, or anything that goes trough)

Sadly that won't work without the little black joining links to hold them in place - however with a post in the wanted section we could sort you out as i have a few

Retro Spud":3865cbos said:
rva":3865cbos said:
Stu68":3865cbos said:

Sadly that won't work without the little black joining links to hold them in place - however with a post in the wanted section we could sort you out as i have a few
the amount of inquiry I receive I should have started producing those spacers too :D I guess printing them 3D wouldn't be that much

Do you get them pre cut in length’s? If not could you supply them at the length required? I’m guessing that would give me only one rate for the MCU, and the spring should allow me to tweak around a bit ?

Stu68":1ff9gw8r said:
Do you get them pre cut in length’s? If not could you supply them at the length required? I’m guessing that would give me only one rate for the MCU, and the spring should allow me to tweak around a bit ?
nope, we get them in 2-kilo blocks, and then they will be made to this size (ultra simplified it will be heated up, and then poured into small "glasses")
for you to have a ~100mm long version we need to make new tooling, but since it's cnc'd steel it would cost a lot and you would not pay for that
to make new tooling is only worth if there are at least 30-40 customers lining up because you'd share the cost of it

Ok, now I understand, so the old ones measured 96mm, would you be able to supply 4@ 28mm per leg and I will have to cut one down and stack them with the spacers you first mentioned?

Good evening,
I need a set for Rockshox Judy XC, I am 75kgs so I assume the soft ones and delivery to the UK.
I am rather new here so I think I can open PM's (not had one yet) but not sure about replying.
Regards
Janners

Yeah you now need to make 30 posts to be able to send PM’s

Back