Raleigh frames, XT wheels and stuff, maguras and other

Re:

If your able to post the Raleigh Avanti i would like to add that to my 88/89 collection i don't have alot of British bikes in there, just a few Saracens and now a Dawes.
Cheers
Chris

Just looked at my sig and there's an Orange Clockwork forgot about that one, ive got to many bikes again :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Re:

Spanky22b":14vned56 said:
If your able to post the Raleigh Avanti i would like to add that to my 88/89 collection i don't have alot of British bikes in there, just a few Saracens and now a Dawes.
Cheers
Chris

Just looked at my sig and there's an Orange Clockwork forgot about that one, ive got to many bikes again :facepalm: :LOL: :LOL:

You can never have too many bikes!

I have actually promised the Avanti for someone post lockdown. If they change their mind I’ll ping you a message.

That Avanti frameset looks bigger than 19", they came in 19", 21" and 23".
Looks more like a 21" to me.

Re: Re:

Giggsywiggsy":2vt1jyz0 said:
Spanky22b":2vt1jyz0 said:
Cheers
Chris

You can never have too many bikes!

I have actually promised the Avanti for someone post lockdown. If they change their mind I’ll ping you a message.

No problem

Latest posts

Back