Charge brown seat/Kona O beam/Red X lite stem

geetee61

Senior Retro Guru
Change of build leaves this stuff surplus to requirements Prices are exactly what I paid for them. Not interested in profit, just looking for funds for new parts. All prices are posted 1st class to UK only . As new,BROWN CHARGE SEAT, clamped to post once and NEVER ridden,Unmarked Practically brand new, cro mo rails,273g. £30. Kona O beam 27.0 silver post 92/93 Graphics all intact, Few light insertion marks but in excellent nick. 330mm long + clamp.£15. Red X lite Fly stem 1 1/8 ahead 115mm c/c and approx' 10 deg rise, few faint marks but again in ex' nick(NO CAP). £20. Open to offers but please don't be silly as I said earlier, this is what I paid for them. fast payment by paypal would be appreciated as Im looking at some stuff today. Cheers guys. GAZ. :D

Attachments

• bike 005.JPG
    bike 005.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,143
  • bike 002.JPG
    bike 002.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,143
  • bike 001.JPG
    bike 001.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,143
Re:

Surely you should know that when searching for a specific retro part you follow up on any lead you find. The post never clarified whether sold or not. If in the slim glimmer of hope it is available, it would have been worth it.

Otherwise, how did my post offend you personally to the point you had to become a keyboard warrior?

Re:

I asked a simple question about people not reading dates as I’ve just logged and around 5 threads are all from ages ago. All by yourself posting on old old threads looking for a not even rare part. Imagine if every member did this for old parts threads. The forum would be littered with out of date adverts. But I suppose you are special ?

Why not PM the member directly? Or is that too easy? Or put a wanted advert up?

No keyboard warrior about it. It’s common sense really.

Maybe try sending every expired advert on eBay a message back to 1999? That’ll work for sure .....

Edited to add - one sold on eBay less than a week ago for £20. You aren’t looking for a rare once in a lifetime part.

And one for sale of £40 inc postage from USA now.

Back