Royce BB locknuts and cup with bearings -Italian thread.

peanutcracknell

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
Hi all.
It's been a funny old year, with my health and the covid pandemic causing me to let this thread go quiet and leave all of the parts in the cellar for a while.

All sold now, apart from the Royce cup and locknuts.

I can bang it all in a box and post it, it looks like that will cost around £16 through Royal mail.

Obviously the items at the bottom which are marked as sold aren't included.

Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hCR7z7eYA4UsKyco7

Royce lock nuts Italian thread (pair) new/unused/NOS £9 posted

Royce BB cup Italian thread with bearings New/unused/NOS £9 posted

SOLD:
wheelset with Shimano Deore LX M560 hubs (the black 1993 model) and Mavic 261 rim on the front and a 231 rim on the rear. The wheels are in good condition, true and evenly tensioned and the hubs are smooth. The braking surfaces are pretty good, though there is some wear, please see photos. There are a few spokes in the rear wheel which have slight damage from a dropped chain and the wheels would benefit from a clean up too. £45 collected from Cinderford, Gloucestershire. Reduced to £40 collected, £55 posted. REDUCED AGAIN - £30 collected, £45 posted. Sold

Pair of Panaracer spike mud tyres. They've gone a bit hard, and there are cracks in the sidewalls.£5 collected from Cinderford, Gloucestershire. Sold

Bullet Bros chain tensioner red - ARM ONLY- spring and clip are missing £4 posted or free with anything else. Sold

Pace 46t chainring with extruder groove 5 hole 94mm bcd. Not much wear, should run a new chain with no issues. £10 posted. Sold.

Giro Hammerhead sc helmet. Size large. NOS, never used, still has the tag fixed to the strap. Unfortunately the pads have deteriorated but it should be pretty easy to find some suitable replacements. Also, a short section of tape is missing from the rear, as shown in photos, this could easily be replaced if desired. The box isn't perfect, a bit tattered around the edges. It has been stored in the dark for at least the last 10 years, and spent the previous 15+ in a dusty old shop with no windows, so it has probably never seen any sunlight. As such the helmet is in great condition. The colours are sharp and bright and there's no scratches or marks. I've no idea how to price this - £35posted? Reduced to £25 posted. Reduced to £20 posted. Sold.

Onza chill pills NOS, boxed. Boxes slightly damaged. Turqoise. £8 per pair posted. Sold.

Royce Ti crank bolts. No logos, but I believe they are Royce items. New/unused/NOS £12 sold

X-Lite titanium seatbolt nut has been mauled but the rest is in good condition free with any other item or £3. sold

Shimano PD-M737 spd pedals Very good condition, I'd say they haven't seen much use. The bearings are smooth, but need adjusting as they're slightly loose. £withdrawn

Gripshift SRT500r 8 speed shifters. In very good condition, hardly used. Yellow grips. Washers included SOLD @.£15 posted.

X-Lite Chicken stix brake levers gold blades in very good condition,all titanium bolts present and in perfect shape - though the reach adjust grubscrews are missing but these aren't usually needed unless you have baby hands. £30 posted SOLD

X-Lite bar ends. A bit tatty but would look a lot better with stickers removed. Ti bolts present and in good condition £12 posted. SOLD.

X-Lite Ti bars with blue end caps. 538mm length. a bit tatty £35 posted SOLD

X-lite bar caps in black, a bit tatty £4 or free with bars above. SOLD

Middleburn RS2 cranks with black 5 arm 74/110 spider. 175mm arms with some tarnishing and signs of use, but not bad condition really.... they're probably over 25 years old now but they've been sat in my garage for probably 6 or 7 years and I've never fitted them. Threads and tapers are undamaged. I don't think I have any spacers for the small chainring but I can have a look if this is a problem. £75 posted SOLD
Dave.

Re: Middleburn,Royce,X-Lite,Pace,Onza,Gripshift,NOS Giro,PD-M737

peanutcracknell":38l2sply said:
Shimano PD-M737 spd pedals Very good condition, I'd say they haven't seen much use. The bearings are smooth, but need adjusting as they're slightly loose. £40 posted
Hi!
Are you sure these haven't seen much use :roll: ?

Yeah, I can see what you're saying, but, they still have paint on top of some of the little shoe contact tabs and most of the paint on the ends where it usually gets rubbed off quite quickly. And, the shimano logos on the ends are just about legible too. The bearings on pretty much every Shimano item I've ever worked on (ex shop mechanic) are badly adjusted from new so the fact they have a small amount of play is pretty normal I'd say.

Would you take £25 for the chicken Stix?

Pm'd you. 2nd dibbs on the middleburn cranks please!

Back