**SOLD**Orange X1 Frame '96 / '97 REDUCED

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":6w4zou2q said:
I too am strangely drawn to this for a bit of FS fun :D

Just a couple of questions, as I know the square root of nada about these!

I'm assuming 1 1/8" Head Tube. What seat post size would this need?
Is the shock mounting bolt easy to source? I'm guessing that it's just a M8 bolt or something similar?

Love mine, and Jussa on her has at least three

They are a bit marmite as they look like nothing else - apart from a P7 cut and shut

Nice ride for a URT retro first go at Suspension by Orange

Retro Spud":hy8n2z2s said:
mynchiboy":hy8n2z2s said:
I too am strangely drawn to this for a bit of FS fun :D

Just a couple of questions, as I know the square root of nada about these!

I'm assuming 1 1/8" Head Tube. What seat post size would this need?
Is the shock mounting bolt easy to source? I'm guessing that it's just a M8 bolt or something similar?

Love mine, and Jussa on her has at least three

They are a bit marmite as they look like nothing else - apart from a P7 cut and shut

Nice ride for a URT retro first go at Suspension by Orange

I love the way they look. I have another X1 Frame in candy red and white that I'm building for mayhem

Re:

Cool, thanks for the details and even more intrigued now! I too like the way they look.

Sadly I will have to pass though. I was hoping that there was a oversize HT as I would have pretty much all the parts to port over from a slightly more modern Stumpy I bought. I haven't anything suitable at hand in 1" flavour at the moment and wasn't looking to spend too much extra ££.

Have another bump and GLWTS :cool:

mynchiboy":1f4otri0 said:
Cool, thanks for the details and even more intrigued now! I too like the way they look.

Sadly I will have to pass though. I was hoping that there was a oversize HT as I would have pretty much all the parts to port over from a slightly more modern Stumpy I bought. I haven't anything suitable at hand in 1" flavour at the moment and wasn't looking to spend too much extra ££.

Have another bump and GLWTS :cool:

No worries kid, I understand the 1 inch HT situation.
All the best.

Back