Karma! Black barely used frame bag

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just found these, no use for them whatsoever and I doubt anyone else has either, but they're perfectly useable so I can't just chuck them out... If anyone wants them then you can have them for postage

Black frame mounted shoulder strap bag thing, looks hardly used, no rips, tears or holes...

and a classic Cateye HL-500 Halogen front light. I have no batteries so can't try it but it worked last time I tried, which was probably about 1996... GONE

Attachments

• IMG_20200119_161346.jpg
    IMG_20200119_161346.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 700
Re: Karma!

OK, have just checked the royal mail page and both things will have to be small parcels, so 3 GBP each...

pm me your address and I'll get it sorted

Used to ride with 4 of those, 2 over 2 under, thumbies, XT 4 finger levers and Onza bar ends on a cut down bar. Cramped.

One on it's own was shite by today's standards, 4 might have meant you could vaguely see where you were going :LOL: you must have gone through a fair few batteries!

Re:

Just wanted to make sure they're as bad as I remember. The lights I use now are incredible.

Frame bag thing still here, these are fashionable again for gravel bikes! :LOL:

please someone take it for postage only (3 quid I think), otherwise I might have to use it :facepalm:

Re:

Got the light btw. Yup just as rubbish as I remember - like a guttering candle on a windy night

Back