Roberts Dogs Bolx (No longer for sale)

pazaudi

Retro Guru
After a tough few days of deciding, I have decided that I want to move onto a new project and unfortunately that means a very reluctant sale of my Dogs Bolx frame.

This is a 1994 custom made frame by the legendary Roberts and is regarded as one of the best British made steel frames, ever since I saw one back in the day it was my dream bike.
So, the frame itself was completely restored last year by Argos cycles in Bristol who did a complete strip down of the frame to reveal no previous repairs or damage. I chose the iconic original black and white paint scheme with original decal design and after a few months of waiting it was picked up. They had done an absolutely fantastic job. At the same time I also had the Pace RC30's restored so the black would be an identical match to the rear triangle.

The frame measures 17.5" from the centre of the BB to the top. The frame is absolutely immaculate with no marks, scratches or dents on it.
I am currently advertising it for £1250 due to the rarity and condition of the frame. That price will include the restored Pace RC30 forks, the new Tange headset and also the Royce titanium bottom bracket that was installed by Argos. Also I will include the white cable sheaths.
If you have any questions then please feel free to ask.

so3vtSs.jpg

HwpPAIX.jpg

KyNXbLT.jpg

14X8gAn.jpg

Re: Roberts Dogs Bolx frame, fork and Royce Ti BB

Hubba hubba!! My shorts have become a trifle strained.

I may also consider selling the full bike if anyone is interested?

Ok, I've had a change of heart with selling this as I just can't quite bring myself to do it.

Back