Excellent condition 1993 Kona Cinder Cone 19" £250

Mint_Sauce99

Retro Newbie
Hi all, I need to sell my CinderCone and thought I'd post on here before succumbing to the e-bay lottery. Let me know if you are interested. Happy to add more pics. Cheers.

Excellent condition 1993 Kona Cinder Cone 19" nearly all original £250

Joe Murray designed 1993 edition Kona Cinder Cone mountain bike. Un-altered with nearly all original parts in great condition. It’s a fantastic, nimble bike to ride - awesome for single-track trails.
Great condition, as can been seen from the photos, due to being left unused in parent’s garage for over 20 years with hardly any use The frame could do with some paint touch ups, but other than that it is good to go. Some light ‘wear and tear’ but no rust, dents, bumps or damage. Original decals, although decals are not perfect.

Nearly all original parts, including seat, pedals and rear tyres, which are in good condition. The only non-original is the front wheel. See full spec below.

All mechanics works great, including gears and brakes, so doesn’t need any work to start riding. Just needs a good clean and some general maintenance to bring back to new.

Available for collection in central London(Barbican/Farringdon area) or happy to post for additional costs.

Spec as below:
Frame: 1993 Kona Cinder Cone 19” – Tange Cromo double butted. Size measured from centre of bb to top of seatpost tube
Fork: Joe Murray Project 2 Triple Butted
Headset: Joe Murray Impact
Handlebar: Kona 165 Aluminum
Handlebar Stem: Joe Murray Velocity DB
Grips: Standard
Saddle: Kona Race Light (Hollow Cromo Rails)
Seatpost: Kona race Light
Brakes: Shimano Deore LX Cantilevers
Brake Pads: Shimano original
Brake Levers: Dia Compe SS-5
Shifters: Shimano Deore DX Top Mount Shifters
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore DX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX
Crankset: Sugino XD 500, with supershifter chainring 26/38/48 teeth
Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide 12-28t 7 speed
Chain: Shimano Hyperglide
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Cartridge
Rims: Bontrager BCX-3, 32-hole on rear
Hubs: Shimano Deore LX rear
Tyres: Joe Murray Equilibrium/Propulsion tyres B:Drive rear
Pedals: Original with toe clips

Front wheel – Non Original
Hub Shimano Acera-x – hb-m290
Rims: Araya GP-710 Japan
Tyres: Tioga Psycho 2 Tyres

Attachments

• 20200116_161018.jpg
    20200116_161018.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 662
  • 20200116_160906.jpg
    20200116_160906.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 662
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back