BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Here's phase one of my saddle clear out for the new year. All prices include UK postage and I'm happy to send overseas at cost.
From left to right, starting at the front:

9. Iscaselle saddle from the early nineties. Not much info on this but seems like a nice Turbo-esque saddle £10 NOW £8.50 NOW £7.50
10. 1995 Selle Italia Primavera with a couple of rips to the back, behind the rivets £8 NOW £5
11. A nice Carrera by Velo saddle from 1992. Has a nice shape and is in overall good condition. Scuffs to the rear corners and a small puncture mark on the back left £8 NOW £6.50 NOW £6

SOLD

4. White Avocet R1. Used but not abused. No rips or tears but obvious signs of use. Can't see a date stamp but would guess around 1990 £27.50 NOW £25 NOW £24
3. NOS and mint Fisher saddle from 1990 £60 NOW £52.50
1. Reissue Turbo in black. Has a small nick on the front right side and a bigger tear on the back left at the Turbo logo £12
2. Blue 1987 Turbo in great condition. Logo to the front shows a little wear and there are a few marks here and there but no rips or tears. You won't find a much better example £45
5. White 1992 Ritchey Logic WCS titanium. A lovely saddle which I'm only selling as I have another. Well made, light and comfy. Obvious signs of wear. Has the odd scuff but no rips or tears to the covering £32
6. SDG Bel Air from 1999. In decent shape apart from that nasty rip on the back £7.50
7. Selle San Marco Squadra HDP from 1995. A small nick on the nose but otherwise decent £10 NOW £8.50
8. Rocky Mountain branded saddle by Velo. No date stamp that I can see but guessing early nineties. Has a puncture mark on the rear and a little rust to the rails £14
12. Selle San Marco Bontrager Titanium from 1992. Minimalist design and very light. Logo's are worn and there are three separate tears in the covering, though none are obvious from more than a foot away £17.50

Re: Saddle extravaganza

Re:

Hi Adrian,

would take the RM saddle, if it's still there.

Cheers mate,
Tom

Re: Saddle extravaganza; Blue Turbo, white Avocet R1 & more

Bump

Re: Saddle extravaganza; White Avocet R1, nos Fisher & more

Bump

Price drop

Bump

Bump