Early black wtb rollercam brake

-Niellesie-

Senior Retro Guru
For sale is this very rare piece.
Original black wtb roller cam brake from 88-89
Brake is in good condition.
Only one brake pad holder is cracked at the rear.
It still holds the pad tight.
Minor rub to one arm (see pic)

Price: 850 euro shipped anywhere in europe

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

360.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It's not exactly a bargain, it's just the market price for these great brakes. Try finding another one cheaper...

These might be expensive, but just wait for the full cost of the earlier Swiss cheese version of these...

It's not exactly a bargain, it's just the market price for these great brakes. Try finding another one cheaper...

These might be expensive, but just wait for the full cost of the earlier Swiss cheese version of these...

Re:

For the ones who not know what this brake is, this is a good price for a brake like this. ;-)

Btw: SOLD

Funny to watch people say everything is to expensive and then watch what it goes for. A value is what someone is willing to pay for something. It isn’t what you think it is worth because there is likely someone else willing to pay more. I just don’t see why so many people on this sight try to tear down asking prices. It feeds on itself and brings down the entire community.

Anyway, that is one hell of a set of breaks. Wish I would have seen them before they sold for my Mantis.

No one was tearing down the price, it was a genuine question on pricing - as on face value that asking price does seem absurd. Regardless of market conditions, it’s a bonkers market

Back