FS:Mavic 717 / Hope Ti-Glide wheel set - rims are NOS SOLD

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'm trying to consolidate bikes and parts so I'm moving on a rather nice wheelset.

Wheels consist of red hope ti-glide hubs (non disc, ti freehub) and mavic 717 rims which are completely unused. 32 holes front and rear, black DT spokes.

The hubs were used for a fair while on one of my regular rides but have been well maintained. There's no flange cracks, or noticeable fading on the anodising. Recent SKF bearings have been fitted front and rear and the pawls/springs have also been totally overhauled.

The wheels were rebuilt onto a fresh, brand new set of 717 rims and then stored, hence why they're completely unused.. the spokes have some marks from riding and relacing, but they still look great.

£135.00 posted in the UK. Pictures below :)

SOLD for asking price

Attachments

• hope5.jpg
    hope5.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 437
  • hope4.jpg
    hope4.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 437
  • hope3.jpg
    hope3.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 437
  • hope2.jpg
    hope2.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 437
  • hope1.jpg
    hope1.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 437
Re:

Sorry chaps, impatience got the better with me with the listing :facepalm:

Freehub has been used with 8 speed, so in theory 9 and 10 speed should be okay as well. The rims are also black, so the whole package is quite stealthy.

I've attached a couple of images whilst the rain has stopped. The hubs are a bit dusty, even after being in a wheel bag all this time. There's still a bit of dirt around the spokes that I had forgotten about. Will clean up a little more and add more pictures later :)

Latest posts

Back